• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My little slut

• Thread startermjr
  • Start date

mjr

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 20, 2006
so i decided to join and post some pictures of my little slut. tell me what you guys think. we have been swingin for a few years now with some of our friends, sometimes i let my buddies fuck her whenever shes in the mood, and im horny and wanna see some dick goin in her. id love to see her takin some black cock but shes not really into it, any advice?

Hm

She looks hot to me, I am sure that if you keep in this life choice in time it will happen.

Holy crap....

That girl should be taking lots of cock in her. She was made for it...and the pic shows it. She wants and love to be fucked. Let her be the slut she she needs to be and and show her how much you love her being a slut...

Damn

What an ass! Her full time job should be getting fucked.

"OH MY" that baby is built for cock!!!

She's fine, be happy with what you get.

im definetely happy with what i got, plus i got a 9 inch beer can dick so shes pretty happy to. were just both horny all the fuckin time, and neither of us realy have any black friends outside of work so the oppertunity just isnt there. anyone got any good advice? how about this, ill post more pictures of her if i get some good responses.

Users who are viewing this thread