• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My lot in life

• Thread starterlost soul
  • Start date

lost soul

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2011
Guess my story is pretty typical. E started out swinging together now I’m her cuck. Her current lover is very dom an uses her in ways I could only dream of. Of course I hear all about it either from her if he allows her to come home or from him when he decides I need to be used. While my only sexual outlets have been being used by him or one of his friends I still yearn for her which always makes them laugh since I could never please her as he and his friends do. So I do as I told and hope every now and then I am allowed to watch or at least listen and wonder what is going on. Knowing that if I am good I will get to suck a cock that tastes like her till it gets hard so it can use her again.

Ouch man, I know what you mean! You seem to be an extreme case though. I haven’t fucked my wife for a long time now either. A question, why do you not leave her? Also, do you wear a chastity device?

Users who are viewing this thread