• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Love for Big Black Muscles

• Thread starterBarbi - Naughty Slut Wife
  • Start date

Barbi - Naughty Slut Wife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2007
www.barbisluttyadventures.com
There is something about big black muscles that gets my pussy so wet. I love to get on top and massage every muscle that I can, while teasing him in every way. My pussy was so wet during this so called play time I had with Brutus. In the end, we both came pretty hard, and what a relief it was!

XOXO
Barbi

Attachments

• gbm_022 fw280.jpg
    gbm_022 fw280.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 932
  • gbm_078 fw 280.jpg
    gbm_078 fw 280.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 967
  • gbm_126  fw280.jpg
    gbm_126 fw280.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,053
Reactions: Maikell4141
Agree. Black skin + huge muscles + big dick is the perfect combination. That's what we always go for (but we will settle for big dick if he's black - can't be too choosy lol)

Hot pics, Barb and I'm really diggin you in those yellow boots. Could you post a pic in which they're shown better?

you look hot riding that big black stud :)

Count me in

I'm with u, big blk men, with bulges everywhere,
sounds heavenly!!

She Is Just Fucking Hot!!!!!!!!!!

Barbi, You Are Fucking Smokin Hot!!!!!

It's the whole nature thing. Most women want a man to be bigger and buffer while she's smaller and soft. It's all nature, baby.

nice pics, I bet that bull could lift you off your feet as if you weighed no more than a feather.

You dumbasses!! She's just promoting her pay per view website!!

Ndsma said:
nice pics, I bet that bull could lift you off your feet as if you weighed no more than a feather.

You read my mind bro!!
I would love to pick your sexy ass up in the air and pound the fucking mercy outta that sweet pussy baby!!!
sexy bitch like you likes a strong man to manhandle you and take that pussy, right?

Ndsma said:

You read my mind bro!!
I would pick your sexy ass up in the air and pound the fucking mercy outta that sweet pussy baby!!
Sexy bitch like you likes a strong man to manhandle you and take that pussy!!

Tell us something we don't know

diane37 said:

So she has a web site. Big deal. She posted some hot pics and shared a little background info pertaining to those pics. Take a live-and-let-live pill.

diane37 said:

So? She's fucking HOT.

And she's a real-life hot-wife who indeed loves BBC. Which is exactly what this site is all about.

Guys, thanks so much for your wonderful comments. I couldn't tell you enough how much I love BBC and being the naughty slut wife, so sharing my adventures is such a huge turn on for me. That is why I decided to do my own amateur adult website. I'm always looking for some hot BBC to play with, especially if they have huge muscles and are more than 6' tall. I'm 5'6", 110 lbs., so yes, it turns me on greatly to have some huge hot black man on top of me pounding my pussy and then thrashing me into any position he pleases. I'll be posting some more pics of my adventures soon! Thanks again!!!

Hugs and blowjobs,
Barbi
Barbi's Slutty Adventures

Last edited by a moderator:
diane37 said:

Now let's be nice on here. This forum is all about the naughty white woman loving BBC, and that's what I love about it. I love the contrast and simply the naughtiness about it, not to mention when I have a hot black stud whose large muscles I could feel with my bare hands as he's pounding my pussy. You can't call others 'dumbasses' if they appreciate my post of me sharing my love for BBC. And yes, I do have an amateur adult website that I'm proud of and love to share with others, but this forum is not discriminatory against women who have sites or not. Who cares. I'm going to continue enjoying my love for BBC and I can't wait for this weekend to have my pussy pounded again by another hot black stud!

Take care and I hope you enjoy BBC as much as I do.

XOXO
Barbi

Last edited by a moderator:
Barbi - Naughty Slut Wife said:
Now let's be nice on here. This forum is all about the naughty white woman loving BBC, and that's what I love about it. I love the contrast and simply the naughtiness about it, not to mention when I have a hot black stud whose large muscles I could feel with my bare hands as he's pounding my pussy. You can't call others 'dumbasses' if they appreciate my post of me sharing my love for BBC. And yes, I do have an amateur adult website that I'm proud of and love to share with others, but this forum is not discriminatory against women who have sites or not. Who cares. I'm going to continue enjoying my love for BBC and I can't wait for this weekend to have my pussy pounded again by another hot black stud!

Take care and I hope you enjoy BBC as much as I do.

XOXO
Barbi

Thats right baby, you go get that pussy POUNDED!!!
I gotta tell ya I'm jealous of the lucky brotha that gets to fucking own you! I'd make you my personel little Fuck Doll.
Make sure you share some more pics of your sexy ass gett'n fucked!

diane37 said:
I don't know about dumbasses but promoting I totally agree it is a pay per view site.

Users who are viewing this thread