• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my lovely wife

• Thread startersmokinwifey
  • Start date

smokinwifey

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 11, 2009
27 yr old white wife. we are debating having her go black for a night. if you love the pic let us know. my wife loves hot comments and feed back. if we get enough of comments we will post more. black man please let us know if your interested we will be looking for a partner soon. we are ready thanks to lex steele vids and his amazing dildo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry man, if your wife tastes black it will be for longer than one night. She will love it! Ask her to take a regular black lover and maybe encourage her to be black bred.

My goodness you weren't kidding! She really is smokin hot! I love a white girl in slutty heels!

sexy legs and lingeries

very sexy man

Last edited by a moderator:
smokin wifey

She is Smokin! Lucky Man!

We love the feedback

Here are a few more sample pics. Add some everyday photos, to show we are just an everyday ordinary couple looking to have a bit of erotic fun. We are already past the point were we both have discuss it would be very hot to try a night with bbc. Its now just a matter of feeling comforable with the right man. If interested contact us and will go from there. For the white men out there wife loves the comments keep em coming and who knows maybe she will share some more.

this is getting better and better

she is super sexy..take care of here, you don't want to lose her

smokinwifey said:
Here are a few more sample pics. Add some everyday photos, to show we are just an everyday ordinary couple looking to have a bit of erotic fun.

Believe me she is not an ordinary everyday girl. You my friend (and whoever else gets a chance at her) have gotten very, very lucky.

very very nice

THat is not an everyday ordinary wife. Again ,you are a lucky man. My wife and I talk about it and she cums like crazy when we do but she still hasn't tried it. She is 47 and has only been with 2 men be fore me. I think she is afraid of letting go- afraid that she might not be able to stop. She understands that the biggest reason that this is such a turn on is seeing the pleasure on her face. A pleasure that only a black man could.

Thank you for proving that an extremely hot woman DOES NOT NEED 44DD breasts to be hot. As a DEVOUT legman, I must say if your bride is half as good looking as her legs are perfect.....then she's a solid 11 on a scale of 1 thru 10

Very sexy lady!

any update?

Users who are viewing this thread