• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My lovers work

• Thread starterpzen
  • Start date
P

pzen

Hey yall first time I have posted on here usually my BF does.

I just wanted to share a situation that I think is quite unique and fun. Basically my Black Bull has an early shift job making bread. He is alone for the first two three hours in the morning. Well one time he told me to come by early so he could get some head. Naturally my BF drove me there and sat and watched while I sucked my lovers wonderful cock. My lover Mike commented on how it was a waste for my BF to be just sitting there doing nothing and so he put him to work doing his job. Oh my god I loved this and came instantly while he bossed him around. Since then it has been a regular thing. Mike is thinking about hiring my BF so he can be the boss and tell him what to do in front of everybody. I love this situation and so do Mike and my BF sissy cant eat creampie till the work is done

pzen-albums-me-picture4929-image-065.jpg

pzen-albums-me-picture4928-image-058.jpg

nice ,gonna show us some more?

mmmm I"m loving you :)

See my pics as well :D:D

Loved it

Hot story!

What a great situation for a cuckold to be in. Please keep us informed.

Users who are viewing this thread