• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My mature wife

• Thread starterlazzamac
  • Start date

lazzamac

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2008
Sydney
Hi,
New member here. This is my mature wife - I would love to watch her get fucked in front of me, but so far she won't be in it. I think she would appeal to some. What do you think?

Attachments

• DressUndress3.jpg
    DressUndress3.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 726
  • NakedBody.jpg
    NakedBody.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 598
Your location may be an impediment for me to happily join you in your wishes.

But I will certainly appreciate more pictures of her. She is extremely hot

Congratulations

Your Wife

MMMM I would love to have your wife while you were watching ....I wish I was your neighbor and could come over and play with her!

• Love
Reactions: Focker
woooo grate so sweet fantastic man your wife body so sweet i wanna fuck her so hard and deply on dogy lovely Boobs smoth skin and beautiful round ass wooo my cock so hard many thanks for shear her beauti pleassss post more and more good work hony many kisssss for your sweet wife moooooooooooooooooooooooo

She looks great, I bet you and her have quite a bit of fun, I would love to cuddle up to her anytime.:D

I think we need 2 more guys. While you and I suck and lick each off those beautiful nipples and another fucking her bareback. We can then switch places leaving three wonderful cream pies in her.

She's very hot. She could teach my young asian wife a thing or two about pleasing men!

Another hottie Aussie girl - nice to have you on board, and hope to see more of her (and hear what she gets up to) :)

Do you and your wife like travelling?
Wish i could suck her boobs and give her a rimjob

Thanks for the comments - should I post more?

Realy hot looking wife

Users who are viewing this thread