• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My mom and her friends

• Thread starterRedBlade
  • Start date
Most of them are taken by her lover(s) ;)

The 2nd part of my fantasy story:

I backed off, and pushed that friend infront of her. We all started supporting him and my mum seemed a bit more relaxed already - she willingly spreaded her legs to make some space for him to lie between her legs and lick from her belly. And slowly he did and then quickly sucked on both of her nipples so they were clean of salt. My best friend (who has some history with my mum already because he always liked her and i trust him enough) took the tequilla, i took the salt and we immediatelly prepared her for another round. The procedure was repeated. After that, i yelled if anyone else is thirsty... And we quickly had a line infront of my mum and they would occupy her in a split second, if my best friend wouldn't come to an even more dirty idea.. He noticed that my mum got wet from all that going on and he quickly got 3 fingers into her crotch, massaging her clit till she was soaking.. And when he was finished, he said ''Gentlemen, this is a replacement for the lemon''... So everyone after drying out her belly and sucking the salt of her nipples, had to lick her out, too.
My mum quite easily gets juicy, but no matter what, after 2-3 rounds she had more spit than her juices between her legs. She had to regenerate them and the guys kept that in mind; after 2 rounds they fingered her at first, but later, their cocks replaced their fingers in their full length, sinking in and out of my mum.
But what about those who waited in line ? Ofcourse they couldn't just stand there and watch all this. They were kissing my mum's neck, head, lips, cleaveage. But as soon as she had some mercy for one of them and started stroking him a bit, they were all pushing their cocks around her head.

From all this people soon had to cum, too, ofcourse. But, there was a small problem. My mum was fully occupied; her pussy, her belly, tits... Even her neck and cleaveage were getting a lot of attention. And surely my friend didn't want to be rude and spray it on my bed or floor... So only one option left; My mum has to swallow it. And so it was.

Boys wouldn't be boys if they wouldn't make up a new rule again; The guy that is going to cum, has to tell before he does, and my mum has to drink a shot of tequilla and then let him ejaculate in her mouth and swallow all of it; So she would use cum instead of salt.

Alltogether they emptied 3 bottles of tequilla with her help. And when a bottle was empty, they fucked her with the throat of the bottle; First one went in her pussy, the other two in her butt hole.

TO BE CONTINUED....

I was admiring all this from the corner all the time. It was like when we were kids and we were borrowing toys from each other. And when you borrow your toy to 7 people to play with it.. You could expect that it will be totally messed up when you'll get it back - and so it was with my mum.
When all my friends were finally exhausted and went to sleep, i cleaned up all the mess around the house and checked in on my mum before i joined them. I found her lying on her belly, all sweaty and dirty, with a bottle still sticking out of her ass. I kissed her on the cheek and asked if she's ok. She responded ''Yes.. I'm exhausted, but great. I love you. I didn't had so much fun since i was your age... Good night''. I smiled and removed that bottle, then i turned her on her back and spreaded her legs. Her cunt was totally worn out and stinking from all the spit and tequilla. I wiped out both her holes and cleaned her up as much as i could and covered her with a blanket.
Next morning i prepared breakfast and coffee for all. Ofcourse, we talked about the last night; lot of laughing and blushing included. But before my friends left, i told them that they must not say anything to anyone about the last night. I don't want any ''reputation'' on me or my mum. They all promised they won't, and my mum told them if they could keep their mouth shut in public... She'll maybe take care that their jaws would drop in private.

--------------------------------

That's it. To speed up your imagination a bit, i added a picture of my mum, doing what she always does when we are on vacation.

Enjoy !

Attachments

• 45654643435.jpg
    45654643435.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 479
Reactions: cynful
cumbox said:
Good, interesting and randy story but maybe it would be moved to the the story section.

After all he has already admitted that the story is all his own Fantasy.

If it is a fantasy on his part it does not belong in this Confession Section, it never happened.

It's true, i apologise.. I'll repost it in the story section ;)

Should i delete it here or i leave it ?

Thanks. I reposted only the story in the appropriate section and if any of our moderators finds it unappropriate here, feel free to delete that post ;)

My sleepy mommy says hi ! ;) Isn't she cute ? I love watching her like this, with messy hair, worn out make up and a bit sweaty before she goes to shower and into her pijama :)

Attachments

• 3243242532523144213.jpg
    3243242532523144213.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 300
Great thread Red, thanks for posting it :D

man ur mom looks awesome and in great figure

wish i was there to fill her

ever though about having a black brother?? i love depositing my seed in white married ladies and i also love hubbys or sons watching me as i pound thir wives or mothers

was great reading from u

Reactions: cynful
See my post just below, "How Far is too Far?"

As you can tell, my hubby and I are contemplating similar issues.

My own heartfelt advice, dear friend, is simply this:

It's time for you to make the ulitmate journey: BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM.

MP

Users who are viewing this thread