My Morrocan Princess

• Thread starterJames Edwards
  • Start date

James Edwards

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2017
I have been talking to a young pretty morrocan girl for the last month and a half. We started off to see how compatible we are with the intention to get married one day.
Although we had phone sex the first night we properly talked but she was still quite reserved and wouldn't express her sexual self openly.
I am not a cuckold by definition and def not into the humiliation thingy but I do get massively turned on thinking about her getting banged by a much bigger guy with much bigger tool than mine and seeing her screaming in pleasure while I watch and film the whole thing on camera.
I slowly introduced her to my fantasy.
It put her off at the start but slowly began to enjoy it.
She told before she was virgin and the fact she's 22 and a Muslim, i believed her. But last night she confessed she's been with 4 guys in total so far.
She is much more open with me now and her turned on by my fantasy. I'm absolutely loving it

How do you guys think I should take it from here on ??
I have been pestering her I want to see her getting fucked and she's agreed to it.
The plan is she's going to register on a dating website, speak to a guy, get to know him and then invite him over to morroco and stay with him in a local hotel there for a week.
A week long pleasure for my baby and all the details for me to jerk off to ;)