• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My most favorite story...want more

• Thread startercheeky
  • Start date
it opened fine for me

I had no trouble with the link. That is a good site and has a number of stories I really like. I don't remember which site has the story but my fav. is:
A woman is angry with her husband and goes for a drive. At some point she cools down and pulls into a gas station and goes to the pay phone to call him. The phone is on the far edge of the lot. While on the phone a guy comes up and stands leaning againast the booth. The light is burned out in the booth and he pulls the door open. He starts running his hand up her leg, she continues to talk on the phone but is scared and because she is already fighting with her husband she doesn't say anything about being felt up. The slips his fingers up her skirt under her panties and starts fingering her clit and then finger fucking her. Soon she is wet and can hardly talk on phone, scared and knows she is going to get fucked by this stranger. At last he steps in pulls his cock out and she is ****** to stroke it, Then he lifts her skirt pushes her forward and fucks her while her husband is wanting to know what is going on. She cums first and when the guy dumps his sticky load she is hangs up and heads for home crying from being ***** and yet hot because she came so hard. That is my fav story from a site.:)

tuppinsinmo said:
I had no trouble with the link. That is a good site and has a number of stories I really like. I don't remember which site has the story but my fav. is:
A woman is angry with her husband and goes for a drive. At some point she cools down and pulls into a gas station and goes to the pay phone to call him. The phone is on the far edge of the lot. While on the phone a guy comes up and stands leaning againast the booth. The light is burned out in the booth and he pulls the door open. He starts running his hand up her leg, she continues to talk on the phone but is scared and because she is already fighting with her husband she doesn't say anything about being felt up. The slips his fingers up her skirt under her panties and starts fingering her clit and then finger fucking her. Soon she is wet and can hardly talk on phone, scared and knows she is going to get fucked by this stranger. At last he steps in pulls his cock out and she is ****** to stroke it, Then he lifts her skirt pushes her forward and fucks her while her husband is wanting to know what is going on. She cums first and when the guy dumps his sticky load she is hangs up and heads for home crying from being ***** and yet hot because she came so hard. That is my fav story from a site.:)
That is pretty good...yeah, I am trying to find others like that one but I can't...most stories are kind of bland and not really believable...

Macy again

the link is fine, macy just makes up posts so as to advertise their sites...

Literotica ROCKS!! My wife and I love that site!

Great story, btw! Thanks for posting the link!

Very good story would have would have liked it better if she dressed up for him and he stayed longer

I like stories where a shy wife acts like she's not into it but really wants to get fucked by an asshole.

Users who are viewing this thread