• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My naked wife.. on someone else's wall

• Thread starterslutmywife
  • Start date
S

slutmywife

i have been sharing pictures of my wife naked with some online friends.

one guy has printed her pictures and put up on his wall for everyone to see...

is anyone else a cuck like this?

wall1.jpg wall2.jpg wall3.jpg

Reactions: AstaSilva, Ebezoman, shellbeyourslut and 10 others
Naked wife on friend's wall.

I have shared naked photos of my wife with several other men. I do not know what they do with them, nor do I have control. I will admit that it would excite me to know that my own wife's naked body was displayed on someone's wall, and especially if they knew who she was.

I do believe it would have been common courtesy for him to ask your permission first.

slutmywife said:
i have been sharing pictures of my wife naked with some online friends.

one guy has printed her pictures and put up on his wall for everyone to see...

is anyone else a cuck like this?

This is excellent, I haven't seen my wife's pics up.

SoJ, yes he did ask.

M37 - it makes me excited to think that visitors to his house will also see my wife like this!

Reactions: Custer Laststand
always good to train your wife to be displayed nude!

Reactions: Enigma250
post pics

I have posted many pics of my wife on this and other sites. Please feel free to post them wherever you like

Isn't it awkward for this guy if he brings a girl home with him? "Hey these are just some pictures of a random guys wife posing naked I printed off the my e-mail"

She has a nice body, and it could give a visiting girlfriend some delightful mind pictures of what it could be like for her if she chooses to get into the mood to please her boyfriend.

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel
nice comments Saraha... thanks..

the more we encourage the ladies to show themselves - the better for all of us - i say!

We have pictures of my wife in sheer tops and no bras, thong bikinis and see through outfits on our walls. its interesting to see how people react when they first see them.

Good pics, but could we have some non blurry ones please.

It is one of the least-admitted-to truth, that most men enjoy showing their wives/girlfriends naked to other men, in whatever way they can. And most of this is done through photos. There is just something about knowing that other men are looking at your wife's naked body, studying her tits and pussy and thinking of how they would like to fuck her, that excites most husbands.

And the ultimate in photo-sharing is when some guy looks at her picture and tells you "God, I'd love to fuck your wife!" I know! I have heard it said to me, many times!

Reactions: tucsoncucktobbw
Primative pygmy tribes have sex whever they choose, no such thing as age of consent. The older males do have superior rights though as they teach the younger males how to do it.

Reactions: Gaezel and cravingheruse
Master Mick gave me a choice. I could either take lots of photos of him and my wife naked together and put them up all around our bedroom, or he could take photos of my in lingerie and hang them in our living room, where more people (including family) would see them. I obviously agreed to the former. I know he also puts pictures of her on his facebook page, letting people know she is a married woman and giving my profile details

Reactions: tucsoncucktobbw
I wish someone would post my wife on there wall

Reactions: Gerwin
Interesting thread. My wife had several large photos of herself on our living room wall that were impossible to miss. There were taken. printed, and mounted by a semi-pro photographer, so it took most people an extra few seconds to realize thet were of her and not prints bought in an art gallery or something. She was completely naked in all of them, and though the style and lighting was artistic, the poses were more like a magazine centerfold. Not raunchy-raw, but close. Her pussy was visible in all of them.

The reason they were there was because they made it clear to visitors that we were not a typical couple, and sexual advances were OK. If a guy spent some obvious extra time looking at them, it was virtually certain her seduction later on wouldn't be mistaken for anything else. It also sent the message that I wasn't an obstacle to my wife doing whatever she wanted.

I always hoped they would think I just got off on other men fucking her, but she rarely missed an opportunity to them know the main reason was because of how small I was and how bad my PE was. When she was turned on is when she said the most humiliating things. It seemed to add to her excitement.

interesting...im not sure ive ever made it on to someones wall. in their bed, sure. but displayed like a trophy on the wall? im not sure one way or another on that one. husband likes the idea. depends i guess if its okay with the lady then why not?

pespearfish said:
interesting...im not sure ive ever made it on to someones wall. in their bed, sure. but displayed like a trophy on the wall? im not sure one way or another on that one. husband likes the idea. depends i guess if its okay with the lady then why not?
pespearfish --

You'd have to be a guy to understand how visually hardwired they are. Forget the "trophy" thing, that isn't it at all. If your husband likes the idea it is either because he gets so turned on by your body he can't resist the urge to advertise the fact; or he wants the world to know that you control him. Probably some of both.

Definitely consider doing it if you find the idea exciting. When people first see the pictures the mood in the room is electric. They can react in so many ways, and it is impossible to predict what will happen next. (I say people instead of men because women will see you too, of course.)

Having pictures on our wall was by far the most effective way to sort new acquaintances into potential sex partners for her and "no way, forget it" categories quickly that my wife and I ever found.

chrisjohn said:
We have pictures of my wife in sheer tops and no bras, thong bikinis and see through outfits on our walls. its interesting to see how people react when they first see them.

I have for many years had hanging in our bed room three pictures of wife wearing a black see though nitie with her nipples hanging out and one in a frame in the living room of her topless and one under the glass of the hall table topless. I have always been amazed how many people look at them and they try to pretend they aren't lol.
One of my fav things that happened my younger brother was going through a time where he was having some of those male issues and couldn't get an errection. One night he came over and I put on a dvd full of wife's movies giving other guys blow jobs, playing with herself and one of her getting fucked then loads of her just naked close ups, his problem was soon healed lol.

Users who are viewing this thread