• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Naughty Asian Fiancee ... Would You Like To Have Fun With Her?

• Thread starterMyAznSlut
  • Start date

MyAznSlut

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 13, 2010
Back after a while! Hope you still remember me and my lady ^^...

Enjoy the pics and answer my simple question: Would You Like To Have Fun With Her? ;)

You can see more pics of my fiancee here: >>> MyAznSlut's Albums <<<

myaznslut.jpg

I already posted in ur main post, but I'll post it here too.

In a heartbeat.

Do you like her? Does she make you hard as rock? ;)

myaznslut.jpg

wow she hot. yes she makes my cock hard. she got sexy feet. among other assets..........

She is really hot, really incredible lady! definitely would be a pleasure fucking such a beautiful Asian check. Never done that actually with a wife, but would what your wife got..waw would be a fantacy dream come true :)

Wow, she has that sexy, slutty, come fuck me look that drives us crazy. I love those hard nips and that ass and cunt would keep my attention for a very long time. I could imagine having a great deal of fun with your lady.

OH hell yes. I'm hard for her RIGHT NOW.

MyAznSlut said:
Do you like her? Does she make you hard as rock? ;)

myaznslut.jpg

since its been awhile, have you made any progress getting her fucked?

MyAznSlut said:
Would You Like To Have Fun With Her? ;)

In every way imaginable, and three new ways I'd need to invent just for her.

She is beautiful!

yes I would.

I love asian pussy

Very sexy lady. I love the lips! It would be a pleasure to see them around my shaft as it thrusts in and out of her gorgeous mouth and pussy. If you want to share her I promise to give her back.

Your Fiancee is do Hot and gets me hard every time I see her pics,
thanks for posting them. :)

Has she had bbc?

Users who are viewing this thread