• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My new BBC blog is finally published!

• Thread startermade4bbc2stretch
  • Start date
Wow!

There are already almost 1000 people that have read ny blog from here already! :) Thanks to everyone for the comments!

Love Miss Kim!!!!!!!!!!

Newly published vid!

Hi everyone! My newest vid is now published! (I know...YAYYY!) The link to the instructions to get to it are below :) I think this is my best video work yet :)

Please leave me some comments :)

Instructions to get to my new video. You can even transfer it to yourself or download it through Yahoo Messenger :)

Man what the fuck? Nothing but photoshopped pics of some chick with contact info I'm pretty sure will go straight to YOU (a man). What a loser

BigCockInMS said:
Man what the fuck? Nothing but photoshopped pics of some chick with contact info I'm pretty sure will go straight to YOU (a man). What a loser

That was rude! Yes, there are 3 of the 14 pics that were photoshopped by a friend that I posted for fun. There are links to vids of me (that can't be photoshopped btw!), and numerous pics; OF ME!
There is no reason to hate here. If you don't like my blog, I would rather you just not view it.

Kim

Users who are viewing this thread