• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my new girlfriend

• Thread starterkobradobra
  • Start date

kobradobra

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 13, 2006
a girl i met that told me she fucks only black guys but i could be her cuck and buy her stuff, hope our relationship works out :)

Attachments

• mmm.JPG
    mmm.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 2,077
She looks very nice, can you afford to spoil her so that you eventually get to watch her in action taking black seed in her .......you know where?

oh, she loves to be watched, I don't need to spoil her for that :)
i've already seen her with her black bull
we are looking for people for a gangbang now

If this is real, then I want to know if she has any hot friends that I could spoil. Where the fuck do you find these girls?! I wish I could but all I ever get are the 'normal' girls that would probably run away screaming if I ever suggested that I would *want* them to cheat on me, particularly right in front of my face. Even more so if I wanted to be completely cucked while she fucks multiple black guys and potentially carries a baby, which I would show fatherlike devotion towards.

I'm soo loving her :)

I am from Bulgaria, girls here are like that, they love to tease their boyfriends and flirt with other men :) It takes only a little encouragement and they have the courage to try a black man ( and you know, once you go ... :) )

I was'nt aware Bulgaria had a Black population. How are things there?

we have very few black males in Bulgaria, mostly black students from Africa
that makes them very interesting and exotic for the ladies
one of my girlfriends's bulls says he just doesn't have enough time for all the white ladies that want him :)
Bulgaria is like a candy shop if you're black :)

Bulgarian women are HOT

kobradobra said:
a girl i met that told me she fucks only black guys but i could be her cuck and buy her stuff, hope our relationship works out :)

Do you have pics of her with black men???

she is afraid her parents might see the pictures and never lets me take pictures
i am sure i'll be able to convince her at some point, wish me luck :)

here is another one of her with a girlfriend

Attachments

• withfriend.JPG
    withfriend.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 371

Users who are viewing this thread