• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My new job

• Thread startercuriousmale
  • Start date

curiousmale

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2009
Been there a few weeks, work in dispatch factory work mainly alone or with my boss. He's in his 60's; a long fantasy of mine has been to have an older boss who's office i would be in alot so i could imagine him owning my GF.

I would love to hear some suggested scenarios, stories etc. :)

Invite him to your home for dinner, get him and your G/F tipsy and tell her that it'll do your career a whole lot of good if she bangs him and then excuse yourself and go to the liquor store for an hour for more booze!

I'm not sure if i would try for anything real yet. I was just hoping for a few fantasies, scenarios etc. as suggestions. I'm sure a few people on here have had boss fantasies before. :)

Brings back Memories

Boy, did this bring back some hot memories. Back in the late 60’s I worked part-time my senior year in high school selling shoes in a major department store. My boss, the department manager, was an early 40’s suave Italian type. Whenever my then girlfriend would come into the store, he would be constantly eyeing her and would make comments about her to me after she left. Even then I would get turned on when I thought about her getting fucked by somebody else. Those of you who can remember that far back will remember the late 60’s as the time of micro miniskirts, hot pants and vinyl boots. My GF favored miniskirts, black tights and boots. When the GF and I were alone I told her about how the boss thought she was so hot that it made his mouth water and his cock get hard every time he saw her. After that she always made a point of flirting with him when she stopped by to see me. One night, when the boss and I were working the closing shift, she stopped by. She had on a very short skirt, black pantyhose and black vinyl boots. She looked totally hot. The boss went nuts when he saw her. A family of 4 kids came in for sneakers and I had to wait on them. The next thing I knew I saw the GF and the boss disappear into the stockroom at the back of the shoe department. It took me about 10 minutes to get the kids fitted and I rang up the sale. I practically ran to the stockroom and went past two aisles until I found them in an alcove that the boss used for an office. My GF was bent over his desk, her miniskirt flipped up over her waist, her pantyhose pulled down to her knees. The boss had his pants undone and was fucking her doggy style. Even thought they saw me watching neither one slowed down. I was so turned on I couldn’t move from the spot. The boss started grunting and I knew he was filling my GF full of his cum. She turned and looked at me as he was slowing down. He pulled out of her and she pulled up her pantyhose and smoothed down her miniskirt. They kissed and she walked toward me. She stopped and kissed me and I could smell his cologne on her face and I imagined I could taste cock on her tongue. She told me she would be waiting out in the parking lot for me to get off work. Nine o’clock finally rolled around and I hurried out the parking lot where she was waiting. She allowed me to pull down her pantyhose and play with her still leaking pussy. Even then, as a 17 year old boy, I loved sloppy seconds as I pushed her down in the front seat and slipped my cock in that exquisitely warm slick mess.

jim6918 said:
Boy, did this bring back some hot memories. Back in the late 60’s I worked part-time my senior year in high school selling shoes in a major department store. My boss, the department manager, was an early 40’s suave Italian type. Whenever my then girlfriend would come into the store, he would be constantly eyeing her and would make comments about her to me after she left. Even then I would get turned on when I thought about her getting fucked by somebody else. Those of you who can remember that far back will remember the late 60’s as the time of micro miniskirts, hot pants and vinyl boots. My GF favored miniskirts, black tights and boots. When the GF and I were alone I told her about how the boss thought she was so hot that it made his mouth water and his cock get hard every time he saw her. After that she always made a point of flirting with him when she stopped by to see me. One night, when the boss and I were working the closing shift, she stopped by. She had on a very short skirt, black pantyhose and black vinyl boots. She looked totally hot. The boss went nuts when he saw her. A family of 4 kids came in for sneakers and I had to wait on them. The next thing I knew I saw the GF and the boss disappear into the stockroom at the back of the shoe department. It took me about 10 minutes to get the kids fitted and I rang up the sale. I practically ran to the stockroom and went past two aisles until I found them in an alcove that the boss used for an office. My GF was bent over his desk, her miniskirt flipped up over her waist, her pantyhose pulled down to her knees. The boss had his pants undone and was fucking her doggy style. Even thought they saw me watching neither one slowed down. I was so turned on I couldn’t move from the spot. The boss started grunting and I knew he was filling my GF full of his cum. She turned and looked at me as he was slowing down. He pulled out of her and she pulled up her pantyhose and smoothed down her miniskirt. They kissed and she walked toward me. She stopped and kissed me and I could smell his cologne on her face and I imagined I could taste cock on her tongue. She told me she would be waiting out in the parking lot for me to get off work. Nine o’clock finally rolled around and I hurried out the parking lot where she was waiting. She allowed me to pull down her pantyhose and play with her still leaking pussy. Even then, as a 17 year old boy, I loved sloppy seconds as I pushed her down in the front seat and slipped my cock in that exquisitely warm slick mess.

You gave me powerful mind pictures, and your Boss and your girlfriend clicked so wonderfully. Sloppy seconds and you stiriing his porridge - how fabulous.