my new life in chasity started 07/20/2014

cuck husband nc

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2013
greensboro nc
on Sunday after almost five yrs i gave up my life as Darleens husband and gave her to her master and owner chance she is now his to do as he wishes but as long as i live and serve them i will be chastised.
my yahoo is cuckoldhusbandnc@yahoo.com
her s is darleensfun@yahoo.com
and masters is chanceskain@yahoo.com
this is give by orders of him /master of the house
ty

456464.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Norse92
Let's hear more of the backstory brother!

Mr. Darlene,

Thank you for your interesting post.

cuck husband nc said:
On Sunday [20 July 2014] after almost five yrs I gave up my life as [my wife] Ms. Darleen's husband, and gave her to her master and owner, Chances.

If that's what your mistress and owner Ms. Darleen wants, and if that's what her master Chances requires, and if you have accepted that (as it appears you have), then... with your acquiescence... it was your mistress's decision to make. Go for it...

cuck husband nc said:
She is now [her master's] to do with as he wishes. As long as I live and serve them, I will wear a chastity device.

It seems reasonable that your mistress, and her lover / master, would expect that sacrifice from you as their servant...

cuck husband nc said:
My yahoo is cuckoldhusbandnc@yahoo.com

My mistress's is darleensfun@yahoo.com

Her master's is chanceskain@yahoo.com

I am giving you-all this information because my mistress's master, who is now master of our house, has ordered me to do so.

Thank you for informing the forum of your interesting, if seemingly sub-optimal, situation.

I too would be interested in the "backstory," if your new master will permit you to post it.

BTW, I found your initial post slightly difficult to interpret so I did some translating. If my translation did not clarify but rather distorted what you were attempting to say, please let me know.

Thanks—
Custer

Last edited:
yes Custer thank you my mind gets the best of me sometimes . back story to come

Reactions: toolman2c
cuck husband nc said:
Yes Custer, thank you. ....

You're welcome, Mr. Darlene...

cuck husband nc said:
Back story to come.

Good. I, and other forum members I'm sure, will look forward to reading it.

BTW, thank you for posting the photo showing your mistress attaching your chastity device. From what can be seen of her, she appears to be a seductively-attractive woman. I notice she's wearing a right ankle bracelet, thus signaling her sexual availability to potential suitors, as befits a cuckoldress of her stature.

She has always been fond of ankle bracelets

Yes, please share your story.
I also request more pics of your beautiful mistress and you in your cage.

I am sure you have an interesting story to tell. Please post the complete version
Congratulations

Well i guess i will Start with starting some-were in 2007 I started discussing with Darleen that i wanted her to try someone else you know 3 way or something ... you know see where it leads etc but she would laugh and blow it off i had bugged her for some time trying to see how she though or felt about it.
After some time about 18 months I kinda gave up it was more pillow talk then anything else
after some time she out of the blue came downstairs and told me she wanted to try another but i would have to do as told or she wouldn't .
so I hastily agreed ,
she told me "Friday you will be taking me out to a nice dinner and that she made the reservation for 6 pm and the hotel room was booked as-well
it was like a switch was flipped in her
she dressed in this hot blk dress blk heels bare legs killed me seeing her so hot
at dinner she told me that we were going clubbing after we would not be see together after dinner
the club was at the hotel she wanted and that she would go to the club while i carried in her stuff and got the room keys i was not allowed to talk to her nor do anything but sit at the bar
I sat at the bar watching her dance and drink for 2 hrs rock hard the whole time till i see her walking up to me i thought all she did was tell the bartender she needed 3 more drinks as she waited she told me to give her the room keys
i did as told and she went back to the dance-floor then i see her walk back past the bar with 2 blk men and leave
i was told to stay there till she returned she came back to the bar almost 4 hrs later staggering i was in shock
she still looked great just well fucked....she still didn't sit by me two stools down and started to drink she then came to me and told me thank you
and went to the room i quickly followed her

Reactions: rnobsae
found out today how horrible it is to have a itch and unable to scratch it today about died .... day 4

Mr. Darleen,

Thanks for posting your backstory.

cuck husband nc said:
Well, I will start in 2007, when I began discussing with Darleen that I wanted her to try someone else; you know, a 3-way or something ... and see where it leads. But, she would laugh and blow it off.

Seemingly...

cuck husband nc said:
I bugged her for some time, trying to see how she thought or felt about it. After some time, about 18 months, I kinda gave it up since it seemed to be more pillow talk then anything else.

Unbeknownst to you, the concept of making you her cuckold was circulating in the back of your wife's mind. Perhaps she did Internet research as she thought about it...

cuck husband nc said:
After some time, my wife came downstairs and, out of the blue, told me she wanted to try another man.

She had become convinced, finally, that this could be quite substantially to her advantage...

cuck husband nc said:
But, I would have to do as told or she wouldn't pursue it.

Your wife saw that if she didn't secure your agreement to be obedient to her, this might not work out as well as she had in mind...

cuck husband nc said:
I hastily agreed...

Too hastily, perhaps. It may have been wiser to respond in a positive way, while suggesting a discussion of how this would work, including what your wife's expectations of you would be...

cuck husband nc said:
She told me, "Friday you will be taking me out to a nice dinner." She had made a reservation for 6 pm, and had booked a hotel room as well.

So far, so good... your wife sounds like a decisive woman of action...

cuck husband nc said:
It was like a switch had been flipped in her.

She had thought about it, and looked into it (apparently), then made her decision...

cuck husband nc said:
She dressed in a hot black dress; black heels; bare legs.. it killed me seeing her looking so hot.

That was the idea. But, of course, you weren't the only one your wife intended to slay with her suggestively-seductive appearance....

cuck husband nc said:
At dinner, she told me that we were going clubbing afterwards, and we would not be seen together after dinner.

She had a plan...

cuck husband nc said:
The club was at the hotel she where she had made a reservation. She said she would go to the club while I carried in her stuff and got the room keys. I was not allowed to talk to her nor do anything but sit at the bar.

Very good. You had your marching orders...

cuck husband nc said:
So, I sat at the bar watching her dance to hard rock and drink for 2 hrs. When I saw her walking up to me, I thought she had told the bartender she needed 3 more drinks. But, she told me to give her the room keys.
I did as told.

Good, you obeyed your wife...

cuck husband nc said:
She then went back to the dance-floor, then I saw her walk back past the bar with 2 black men and leave. I was told to stay there 'til she returned. She came back to the bar almost 4 hrs later, staggering. I was in shock.

Whew! Four hours is a mighty long time to wait in a bar. If you spent that time drinking, you must have been mighty soused, as well as in shock...

cuck husband nc said:
My wife still looked great, but she looked... well... fucked. She still didn't sit down beside me; rather, she sat two stools down, and started to drink.

She was getting her thoughts together...

cuck husband nc said:
Then, my wife came to me and said "Thank you."

It was very kind of her to express her appreciation for what had evidently been a very sensuous evening...

cuck husband nc said:
Then, she went back up to the room. I quickly followed her.

Ah... so there's more to this story. What happened next? Please don't leave us in suspense...

—Custer

Last edited:
cuck husband nc said:
I found out today how horrible it is to have an itch and be unable to scratch it; I about died. This is day 4 locked in my new chastity device...

Really. I would think so...

Often as long as there is a bit of play you can move the cage to satisfy an itch....just not enough to satisfy anything else. ;)