• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Night Out - part 1

• Thread starterKforBBC
  • Start date

KforBBC

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 26, 2009
English is not my first language, so sorry in advance for any mistakes... :)

MY NIGHT OUT
I was really in the state of, let's just say not a good mood the other night, when my girlfriends called me and asked me to go out with them for a couple of drinks. I was hesitant at first, but after some nagging I agreed to meet them and have a little fun.
We went to a bar, sat at the table and after few rounds of drinks, I started to look for some nice, handsome guy to dance with. There wasn't any in the site, but just at that moment, the two very tall, young looking guys went into a bar. One was white, the other was dark black and he got my attention in a sec. He was very tall - my first thought he was some kind of basketball player. They went to the bar and order drinks. In that moment I realized one of my girls was talking to me for at least one minute and I didn't got any word she said - I just nodded my head and smiled, looking in the direction of the black basketball player. And then... he noticed me.

So, it went on for another 30 minutes. Me pretending to listen to my girls and looking at him and he looking in my direction, first every few minutes, then every few seconds. :) Finally, I stood up and went over the bar - I was quite ***** at that time. He saw me right away and stood up and we started to dance, without even say a word to each other. He was quite taller then me, so I just hugged him and put my head on his chest. He gently put his one hand on my head (which was almost big as my whole head) and the other hand slipped slightly on my back, towards my ass. I didn't object, just hugged him tighter. Then he started talking...
"I saw you looking at me. You like what you see?" - I didn't respond, just pull him towards me as hard as I could, my head still on his chest. "Ever danced with a black guy before?" I smiled, look up at him and nodded.
"Ever... been with a black guy before?" - Again, I nodded and he smiled. Then asked me: "Ever been with a black basketball player before?" - I laughed and finally was able to speak: "I was with black guys before, but not with any players and certainly not with handsome guys like you." That was it... That was the last scene I remember before we got to my apartment (which was pretty close) and the next thing I remember was him whispering in my ear, while we were naked in my bed: "Sometimes I like it very nasty, baby... You a nasty girl?", and I just kissed him as deep as I could and grabbed his neck with one hand, and ass with other. But soon he took my hands and placed them behind my back, looked me in the eyes and told me: "Before we do anything, I want you to give me a massage." And so he lay on his stomach and I sat on him and started to giving him massage, which was pretty strange to me at that time - feeling very horny and all.

I rubbed his back for few minutes, then he just said: "Lower." So I went lower, right above his ass when he said: "Lower, baby." And then I slowly began to squeeze his butt cheeks, massage them slightly. I looked up at him and I saw he got his eyes closed and started to breath heavily, when he just whispered: "Kiss it." And without any hesitation, I lowered my head down and started to kiss his ass cheeks - first one, then the other, then both at the same time with my tongue. But then he grabbed my head with one of his big hands and pressed it on his asshole and told me louder: "Lick it, baby." I just got my tongue out and put it on his asshole and started to rim him - he moaned almost instantly. I licked his ass for almost 15 minutes when he flipped over, still holding my head and guided me to his big black cock, which was hard as a rock now. I think I've never seen anything big like that in my whole life - must've been like 11 inches or so.

He said: "I want you to swallow this whole cock, baby. All the way down your throat and I don't want you to swallow any of that spit and saliva - let it all out on it. There be plenty for you to swallow later." And, like a robot, all I could've said to this was: "OK, daddy." (Don't know where that word "daddy" came from - it just came out so naturally at that moment). So I started to suck on it, to swallow it... When I was hesitant, he just put his both hands on the back of my head and pressed it hard - so I swallowed his whole cock. But that wasn't enough, when I took it down my throat without gagging, he started to throat fuck me and then I started to gag a lot - lot of spit and saliva came out of my mouth and I started to feel that alcohol going to my throat so I stopped him and took a deep breath.

"What is it, baby?" - he asked.
"You're choking me, I'm gagging. I don't want to puke on your cock here." - I said, still catching my breath. He was quiet for a few seconds, then asked me: "Where is your toilet?" I was confused at first and just told him where it was, then he got up, took my hand and we both headed for the bathroom. He sat on a toilet, spread his legs and told me: "Get down on your knees, baby. Suck it hard, I wanna see you gag." And again, like a robot, I went down on my knees and started to suck his big cock. He started to fuck my mouth pretty hard and my saliva just covered his whole shaft and balls, went down the toilet even - but I never puked, although I felt he wanted me to. Soon he got all tensed up and grabbed my head with both hands harder then ever before and told me: "I'm about to cum, baby. Swallow everything." I couldn't say anything even if I wanted to - he was all the way down my throat when he started to cumming very hard. It seemed to me he came for 10 minutes - it never stopped, but like he told me, I swallowed everything, every last drop.

After few minutes of him sitting silently on the toilet and me trying to catch my breath on the bathroom floor, he just said: "Damn, baby... This was fantastic. Let's take 10 minutes, then we'll continue. I ain't done with you yet."

I just smiled. :)

My Night Out - Part 2

The first thing that got in my head when we returned to my bedroom was I don't even know the guys name. But after quick thinking, I decided it doesn't matter anymore - I'll just do what he ask, I'll fuck him and that would probably be it; we won't see each other anymore.

"Where's the remote?" - he asked me, laying on the bed, totally naked. I handed him the remote control and he turned on the TV. "There's a basketball game on TV now, I wanna watch few minutes." He switched the programs until he found what he was looking for, then quickly turned his head to me - I was still standing totally naked beside the bed. "I want you to climb on the bed, get on all fours, but turn your asshole to me and put your head near my feet there. I wanna watch the game and your asshole at the same time." Of course, without any hesitation I did what I was told. Almost immediately I felt his right hand starting to caress my legs and going up my thighs, but he couldn't reach my ass, so he just told me: "Bring your ass a little closer." I moved a little closer to him, and now my hands were directly beside his feet. He started to play with my ass, caress it at first, but then he started to circle with his fingers around my hole. He didn't touch my pussy, ever - but I was getting wetter every second and he noticed that. My eyes turned to the basketball game on the TV, but soon I decided not to watch it - there was a lot of black basketball players on it and I knew I was gonna get even more aroused by just watching those strong, muscular bodies jumping up and down and sweating; but the main reason was that I didn't want this guy I was with to notice how good his fingers felt around my ass and how I enjoyed the way he treated me so far.

"Rub my feet" was all he said in the next couple of minutes, so I started to massage his feet - first the right feet, then the left, then both at the same time. "Kiss it" was his next instruction and I started to kiss his feet and suck his fingers in my mouth. I noticed he liked that, because he put remote control on the table next to bed and started to rub his cock with his left hand, while trying to put his thumb in my ass. I relaxed my body, relaxed my asshole and when he realized that I'm willingly spreading my ass for his thumb, he began to stroke his cock and I just knew (even though I couldn't see) that his very hard again. He placed his thumb up my ass all the way, but then he put his middle finger in it and started to fuck my ass with it. "Lick my feet, that's it baby. Lick it." - he was moaning and he stopped to stroke his cock. I sucked and licked his feet as hard as I could - I was dripping wet by that point and if he just rolled me over and started to pound me hard I think I would've cum like never before in my life. But he didn't do it - it seemed to me that he wanted me to give him pleasure, not the other way around.

"Come here, baby. I want you to taste my fingers straight out of your asshole", was his next line. Again, like a robot, I just turned around, got to his chest where his middle finger waited for my already opened mouth. I sucked his finger in, looking him straight in the eyes and started to lick it, to really lick it - and then, with a little pause, I swallowed my spit. I couldn't taste anything - my ass was clean, like it always is, but I think the thought of me swallowing my anal juices made him very horny. "Damn baby... suck it again and swallow it." And I did it four more times, before he reached with his hand and touched my pussy... and then he realized I was soaking wet. "Shit, baby... you're wetter then the rain itself. You like anal play?" That was the first time I spoke in a long time: "Yes." He nodded: "OK, baby. Get your head down and your ass up - let me play with it some more."

Totally unexpectedly he grabbed my head and kissed me very deep with his tongue - I thought I was in heaven. I could cum right then and there from him just kissing me, but I managed to control myself a bit. Again I got on all fours, my head was buried deep in the bed now and my ass was way up in the air. He knelt beside me and started to really play with my ass - put one finger in, then circle around my hole with it, then put two fingers. And every once in a while he would take his fingers and put them in my mouth for me to taste my ass. After about 10 minutes of this I started to moan and he noticed that I'm about to cum.
"Are you going to cum, baby?" he whispered.
"Yes..." was all I could say at that moment.
"Do you want me to stop?" he asked, while putting his two fingers in my ass.
"Oh, God... Please don't... don't stop, please." If he stopped in that moment, I think I would've cried.
"You like my black fingers in your ass?"
"YES." If I could yell at that moment, I would've.
Then he stopped for a sec and brought his mouth to my ear: "If I make you cum with my fingers, what will you do for me tonight?"
"I'll do anything you want" was the only suitable answer I could give in that moment. I couldn't see it, but I could sense his smile, while he said: "Good girl."

And that was beginning of my most intense orgasm I've had in my entire life. He played with my ass for another 5-6 minutes before I squirted all over the bed - and he didn't even touched my pussy, ever. He just finger-fucked my ass with his long, black fingers and caressed it with the other hand, occasionally slapped it. I thought I'm gonna pass out, but I just lay there, convulsing. In one moment I turned my head towards him and saw him on his knees, beside me, looking at my body and stroking his very hard black cock. "It's my turn, baby."

And he smiled. :)

Users who are viewing this thread