My observations and ideas

• Thread starteralamogordo-cuckold
  • Start date
A

alamogordo-cuckold

I had written 15k word essay with ideas, observations and soliciting user participation for an idea. I spent 3 hours of writing with useful knowledge to find out the limit is 10k and that I should shorten it. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN !

Text sure does take up so much space 14.6 k to be exact! or about the size of a tiny avatar picture. Will post on another board. I'll remember that this one only needs tiny thoughts in a hopeful attempt to find people on a board who's search function leads you nowhere because it is improperly configured and sign up doesn't require a state and town :mad:

you could have posted it has a 2 part thread. or maybe even read the rules first.

Well ...

Only to add to Mac's reply (10nx, Mac!):
In the years I've been a member here (and a Mod later), you're the first one complaining about this limit. There were complaints about other things, but this? It's a first ...
What bothers me more is that you, spamz, choose the path to "I'm pissed, I'll take my stuff and go some other place". It might be out of anger and/or frustration, but it does not show you really want/need/choose to be part of this comunity. Because this what these forums became: a comunity. It's not a computer-problems solving forum. It's a forum with steady and serious members (the hard core, of course there are some others too), that assist each other in some of the most intimate and serious matters.
It's everyone's decission whether s/he wants to be part of it. It might be that is does not suites your needs at the moment. Fine with me. But if it does, remember: we (the Management) are not your enemies. DON'T SHOUT and don't throw mud ("this one only needs tiny thoughts" - WTF ?!?! ).
You are welcome to post your essay, the solution has been given. And if you choose to stay, please read the forum rules and act accordingly.
This been said, have a great day, everyone!

Why not post it in five parts and make us look forward to the next installment?

We had one guy do that last year and he kept posting for 8 months, and many of us hung on his every word. It was a real life ongoing, gripping drama in cuckoldry.

This is one of the best sites in the world.