My oh My!!

• Thread starteracidhouse
  • Start date

acidhouse

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2012
Well, first of all i don't consider myself femmenized. I always considered myself straight, i love pussy but the last years I've developed a very strong desire/fascination for hung black men.

So after years of fantasizing I finally made the step!! I hooked up with a Caribbean black guy, a handsome 24 year old with a 10 inch dick:love:

He was uncut, very dark and a reddish tip, I took it in my mouth like there was no tomorrow. OMG, this was the moment I was waiting for all the years. The thrill of putting all those thoughts and fantasies about worshiping black cock into practice, so intense. Yesterday was a mind-blowing and unforgettable experience for me. :love:

I only sucked his cock, wasn't prepared for anal. I took my time and worshiped every inch of his 10 inch cock, including his foreskin. I love foreskin. At the end he dropped his load in mouth and I swallowed it without hesitation :D

This the first step, now I want to get fucked so badly!!

a step more?

thinks you must have more sucking and also ask to have fingers in your pussyboi.
do you return see your carribean lover? they are very good knowing what white boi want andsupport

nuits49 said:
thinks you must have more sucking and also ask to have fingers in your pussyboi.
do you return see your carribean lover? they are very good knowing what white boi want andsupport

Well, I'm looking for a more bigger, mature bull. This guy is younger than me and pretty much the same height. I fantasize about big, athletic/"hulky" guys. I want to feel very submissive and dominated aggressively, physically and mentally.

I have to say this wonderful experience was also a relief for me in some way, I have never been intimate with a man before and nervous, coping with this complete new situation. I'm so happy I finally did it and the prospect of many more encounters fills me with joy!!

I already made an appointment with the beauty salon for a Brazilian wax treatment and ordered a enema set. :rolleyes: Want to be completely prepared for my first bull.

outstanding prep you are taking