• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My open pussy

• Thread starterclarac78
  • Start date

clarac78

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 3, 2007
I like open mu pussy and be watched. I like see sperm over my opened pussy too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here I am!

Please, cum over my pics!

Attachments

• DSCN0327p.jpg
    DSCN0327p.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 2,035
  • PB111149 copiap3.jpg
    PB111149 copiap3.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 563
  • xxPB1111f44p2.jpg
    xxPB1111f44p2.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 851
  • xxxPB111128.jpg
    xxxPB111128.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,403
What a lovely little slut you are! Keep that pussy wet and open.

hot looing pussy, i would fill it up for ya

where can I send you the pics???

Your Hot Clarac 78

Gee i bet you did not know that. You are a fine prick teaser and this world need more just like you. Sometimes having a pretty lady with a sweet pussy teasing you is as erotic as fucking her. Its called sweet torture and it leads to much screwing and good thoughts that last forever. You open pussy is very hot as all of you is. But the shot of your sexy little crack also caused me to have to ease my aching nuts. Wish it had been closer and showed more of it, but shit Clarac i would bitch if you hung me with a new rope. Thanks for the day dream i had all day yesterday and the wet dream i had last night just before i drifted off to sleep. I give you a ten only because thats all the fingers i have. THANKS LADY :eek::p:p:D okdeacon

more of my cunt!

I hope that everyone enyoy with my open pussy again!

Attachments

• P8230188v.jpg
    P8230188v.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 826
  • DSCN118r8.jpg
    DSCN118r8.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 705
  • DSCN1218.jpg
    DSCN1218.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 633
  • 28012008027.jpg
    28012008027.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 801
Reactions: Jambon
What a lovely little pussy you have. You made my cock so hard I want to blow my load all over that shaved cunt of yours. HOTTTT

very hot little number - perfect for bbc

First time I have ever posted but man that's HOT!

Thanks Again Clarac

Let me get my tounge back in my mouth and i will finish this. All of them are very hot lady. One and two are killer good. One put my ass right back into the popcorn machine. :p:p:p:p Dont ever stop okdeacon

Love her tight body. If in Socal send me a pm. I would love to play with her. Tim

Love those titties

The pussy is awesome, but I love those little boobies too!

Clarac78 where do you live.

Love the shot of you in the car flashing your sweet pussy. I'd love to worship that slit of yours for a long, long time!

My wife is standing behind me as I am ****** to masturbate to your lovely pictures and tell her my exact thoughts. I am gagged with her dirty panties and she has a butt plug in me for good measure. I am only 4" long but will offer your photos everything I can. You are beautiful.

waiting to be filled?

Looks like fun

Absulutely apple pie sweet pussy. I would love to glide my long-fat prong deep inside you and shower your insides with sperm. Really wanna meet you baby; you look so hot!

Best Regards,
wifepleaser2007:)

Users who are viewing this thread