My perfect housewife, the young boys and the blackmail

• Thread starterInterestedAgain
  • Start date

InterestedAgain

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 31, 2008
My GF in this fantasy is now my wife and slightly older. She is in her early 30's, she is very demure and sexy, she's a lady and she is quite submissive. A perfect houswife. With her long dark hair and her stunning figure, amzing legs and gorgeaus looks all the young boys on our street would love to fuck her like a dirty slut. They havenn't got a chance though, she's not the kind of women to sleep with anyone other than me and she'd never be able to live with the shame and embarrasment of anyone knowing she'd even kissed a young boy.

In her mind she's fantasied about it. But it's a fantasy that shames her.

Some of the boys blackmail her. She has to do whatever they want. A few of them come round to our house where my wife is wearing what they have told her too. She has a pair of lighty tanned stockings, a short smart office type skirt, white blouse and a smart office jacet top. She's wearing high heels and very sexy lingerie.

They all take turns in groping her. They fondle her breasts and tweak her nipples. She can hardly handle the shame. Neither can quite belive what is happening. She is the older, sexy women, she shouldn't be under the control of young boys but she is. She tries not to moan and whimper as they feel her smooth stocking thighs and under her skirt. She is made to parade around like a cheap ***** for them as they all continue to make comments about her. She is made to strip into just her stockings and underwear.

They then make her stand up with her amazing arse sticking out for them as they all take turns in running their hands all over it. The shame of anyone finding out is strong in both our minds. They then decide they want to see her neatly trimmed soft warm pussy. She didn't think they would take it this far and tries to get them to let her keep them on but they remind her of the blackmail. She takes them off slowly and then crawls about on all fours pleading with them to not do this to her, to us. They spank her, softly at first. Then the spanking gets harder until she is eventually sat, legs spread with her dripping wet pussy on display as they whip her all over.

One of the most prominent images in my mind after this is my darling wife, the perfect housewife, lay on her stomach screaming in shamefull extasy with a look of shock and horror on her face as they all take turns in pounding her. The noises she made sent shivers up my spine and tingles through my throbbing and torrmented cock.

They used her in different positions and even took turns in covering her with their cum. They said she would have to do whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted.

InterestedAgain said:
My GF in this fantasy is now my wife and slightly older. She is in her early 30's, she is very demure and sexy, she's a lady and she is quite submissive. A perfect houswife. With her long dark hair and her stunning figure, amzing legs and gorgeaus looks all the young boys on our street would love to fuck her like a dirty slut. They havenn't got a chance though, she's not the kind of women to sleep with anyone other than me and she'd never be able to live with the shame and embarrasment of anyone knowing she'd even kissed a young boy.

In her mind she's fantasied about it. But it's a fantasy that shames her.

Some of the boys blackmail her. She has to do whatever they want. A few of them come round to our house where my wife is wearing what they have told her too. She has a pair of lighty tanned stockings, a short smart office type skirt, white blouse and a smart office jacet top. She's wearing high heels and very sexy lingerie.

They all take turns in groping her. They fondle her breasts and tweak her nipples. She can hardly handle the shame. Neither can quite belive what is happening. She is the older, sexy women, she shouldn't be under the control of young boys but she is. She tries not to moan and whimper as they feel her smooth stocking thighs and under her skirt. She is made to parade around like a cheap ***** for them as they all continue to make comments about her. She is made to strip into just her stockings and underwear.

They then make her stand up with her amazing arse sticking out for them as they all take turns in running their hands all over it. The shame of anyone finding out is strong in both our minds. They then decide they want to see her neatly trimmed soft warm pussy. She didn't think they would take it this far and tries to get them to let her keep them on but they remind her of the blackmail. She takes them off slowly and then crawls about on all fours pleading with them to not do this to her, to us. They spank her, softly at first. Then the spanking gets harder until she is eventually sat, legs spread with her dripping wet pussy on display as they whip her all over.

One of the most prominent images in my mind after this is my darling wife, the perfect housewife, lay on her stomach screaming in shamefull extasy with a look of shock and horror on her face as they all take turns in pounding her. The noises she made sent shivers up my spine and tingles through my throbbing and torrmented cock.

They used her in different positions and even took turns in covering her with their cum. They said she would have to do whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted.

great fantasy,would love for her to be made to go out on a date with one of them to a teen disco,dressed as a slut,so he could show her off to his young friends,introducing her as a "good fuck" while he fondled her butt. i bet her face would be crimson with embarresment

great fantasy -could it ever happen?