• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Pics (don't tell hubby lol)

• Thread starterwettydiane
  • Start date

wettydiane

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 20, 2011
I'm not even sure I know how to add pics here lol But if I can figure it out, I hope you like. If you want me to get more naughty, make really filthy, nasty comments. Tell me what you'd like to do to me. I have very few limits so don't worry about shocking me! :D

Attachments

• 2018322445.jpg
    2018322445.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,337
  • 1402584836.jpg
    1402584836.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 1,295
Very sexy. I love that pic of your finger up your ass. If you live out west and want to play around I would love to fill that ass with my nice cock. :)

so hot. you are beautiful. thanks for sharing.

very hot indeed.... need an online Master ?

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me ;P

Sexy pics.

wow. i would do literally anything you asked me to

Reactions: BADWIFEANDMAN
I've added you on Yahoo, hope you don't mind. I'd love to tell you exactly what I'd do to you.

Thanks for those sexy hot pics.
How about showing us pics of a REAL BBC into your wet cunt?

I love "full hand"

Very beautiful and sexy ass! It's a fullhand ass what I can see :p
It's wonderful to fuck a woman with full hand ass when it's much easier to penetrate deeper and feel the pussy juice at the root of my cock!

Then fill it and see how the cum is dripping out a freshly fucked cunt.:eek:

Please post some cream photos with your wonderful ass and cunt, please!

You little nasty slut... You need my fat cock in that ass.

id like to bend you over your husbands face and fuck your tight ass with my sexy long cock, while he licks your pussy. maybe you can eat my girlfriend out while your getting serviced.

Reactions: BADWIFEANDMAN
When you pull the dildo out do you gape ?

Users who are viewing this thread