• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My pictures beth

• Thread startermsbeth
  • Start date
M

msbeth

In recent days I have had a few members contact me wanting me to add pictures to my stories. I'm so new to this, so forgive me that I didn't. I just figured out, I think, how to do it. So here goes. Beth

JUST BETH 1.jpg

JUSR BETH 2.jpg

JUST BETH 3.jpg

JUST BETH 4.jpg

Dear Beth:

Beautiful pictures. Thank you for your great stories and pictures.
Alicia has mesh nylons just like those (Same color too). She looks just as beautiful as you do in them.

Best Regards:
Alicia and Jorge

She's a beauty. Looking forward to more of her...

What's that bust measurement?

wow lovley lady

wow! i love u!!! please more! ty!

Omg....

Oh My God,

You are HOT! Your man, uh, I mean men, sure are lucky!

And I guess we are, too, as long as you continue to share with us! We'll keep the positive feedback coming! (Ok, bad joke...;P)

Dayum Beth is HOT!!

Beautiful pictures.

You are a very sexy woman

Smoking hot... lucky men! :)

O.M.G. perfection....

I love the pics, you are on par with my slut wife.

What a beautiful girl you are Beth. No wonder men adore you so much and want to have sex with you. I just love your pictures.

Beautiful pictures... now clean up your room young lady! ;)

An unbelievable looking female you are. I would love to see more pictures :)

pictures like yours is exactly why im getting impatient; waiting for someone to develop "scratch and sniff" technology. I'd spend a serious amount of time just licking you from your belly button to your tail bone and back!

wow Mistress SEXY B mmmm may i serve you?

very sexyy

Users who are viewing this thread