• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my pregnant gf is fucking a black lover at 3pm today

• Thread starterlizzyscuck
  • Start date

lizzyscuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 22, 2011
Any advice for me from experienced cucks out there? My gf is 4 mos pregnant with someone elses baby (I am fixed) and now she found a black guy to fuck. He's going over at 3 pm to fuck her. I won't get there until at least 5. I attached a belly pic of her. Hope you al can see it.

imagejpeg953.jpg

Reactions: Maxio, AstaSilva and Eamdaniel
lizzyscuck said:
Any advice for me from experienced cucks out there? My gf is 4 mos pregnant with someone else's baby. (I am fixed).

The question of who impregnated your woman seems relevant...

lizzyscuck said:
And, now she found a black guy to fuck.

That's good.

But, a question to consider would be whether it's probable the black lover your woman "found" is the man who impregnated her. If so, she and he would have a strong emotional attachment and, in fact, she may be in love with him. Ergo, you might consider how likely it is that your woman is pretending she "found" her black lover recently in an effort to cover up this reality.

lizzyscuck said:
He's going over at 3 pm to fuck her. I won't get there until at least 5.

Nice... your woman will be well-satisfied by the time you get to her place. That's a plus, and it's a plus she didn't hesitate to tell you that (in effect).

Is it likely your woman will fuck you as well, or do you expect she'll say something like, "Sorry darling... you'll have to play with yourself this evening. Mr. X left me completely satiated..."

lizzyscuck said:
I attached a belly pic of her. Hope you-all can see it.

Your photo posted well. Thanks. Your woman looks nice and pregnant, all right...

:eek::D:p:D

Update... well he did show up fucked her and he fed her I guess. She said he came in her mouth which I have yet to be permitted to do. Sorry tho. The baby daddy is white for sure. But on the other hand she told me tonight that her new black lover now wants her at least once a week and she told me its now his ass, pussy and mouth to use as he wants anytime he wants.

imagejpeg_8.jpg imagejpeg_10.jpg

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva and Eamdaniel
She is your girlfriend, so will you marry her?

Will the real father want to be involved with the rearing of his child?

Can you understand that the large black cock in her pussy has caused her to become addicted to a weekly "fitness" workout with him? She won't be able to give him up.

Your relationship is crowded with one woman and three men all playing different roles. I wonder if she has other lovers in the wings?

I wonder which man(men) will attend the birth and diaper the baby?
Are you ready to get the baby room ready?

Nice pics. He looks like he is pretty well hung. Ladies that are pregnant are horny usually around this part of the term and it seems like her BBC better get some more while he can. Her ass will be sore afterwards so he needs to break that in NOW.

Hope you enjoyed that mess he left in and on her. My favorite.

Oh. She made it clear.... he can use her whenever and however he wants. She's not going to stop fucking him. She told me I have to accept it. She said ill be taking care of the baby while he enjoys her in another room.

lizzyscuck said:
Oh. She made it clear.... he can use her whenever and however he wants. She's not going to stop fucking him. She told me I have to accept it. She said ill be taking care of the baby while he enjoys her in another room.

Have you enrolled in a baby rearing course for new parents? Show her that you care from attending every lesson.

You need to think about what you can do to show the Bull you appreciate the special services he is providing to "lady of the house".

Sounds like the Bull is getting ready to stick around for the longer term. Takes the guess work out of wondering who is fucking her, because you get to hear the noises through the wall.

Looks good to me

lizzyscuck said:
Update... well [my woman's new black lover] did show up. He fucked her and fed her, I guess.

That's good...

lizzyscuck said:
She said he came in her mouth, which I have yet to be permitted to do.

Well, that's appropriate (on both counts)...

lizzyscuck said:
Sorry tho. The baby daddy is white for sure.

That's probably a plus, from the point of view of your woman's baby-in-waiting (and you as well)...

I gather by "baby daddy" you mean the man who impregnated your woman; i.e., the biological father of her baby-in-waiting. This is a potential point of confusion, because you will be the "daddy" of your woman's baby.

lizzyscuck said:
But, on the other hand, my woman told me tonight that her new black lover now wants her at least once a week, and she told me her ass, pussy and mouth are his to use as he wants, anytime he wants.

That's certainly reasonable. It sounds like your role will be to care for your woman's infant and sleep on a couch (or in a guest room), while your woman and her lover fuck, perhaps loudly, in her adjacent boudoir.

Has your woman made it clear she will expect you to babysit her infant while she dates and fucks her lover (and other future lovers), and continue doing so as her infant grows up...?

MMM lucky bitch maybe her new lover will make you his bitch too

Yes. She made it abundantly clear that I will babysit while she goes out or fucks whoever she wants in our bed. The biological father wants nothing to do with the child. Its clear I will have to be the daddy.

lizzyscuck said:
Yes. She made it abundantly clear that I will babysit while she goes out or fucks whoever she wants in our bed. The biological father wants nothing to do with the child. Its clear I will have to be the daddy.

It sounds like your woman is sufficiently assertive to manage you effectively as her cuckold, and like you intend to fulfill your role as her cuckold. Congratulations for agreeing to take responsibility for raising her child-to-be while she dates and fucks other men. That's important. Very important.

What to do now?? I'm a bit nervous. She informed me tonight that the day she concieved she fucked both her white friend and her black bull. She says her BBC pulled out. But she's now not sure if the baby will be white or black. She did find out that its going to be a boy. She says it don't matter. I have to raise it and love it as my own even if its black. Nervous now. Not knowing

That's fine it will be a privilege to be nursemaid to another real man's child whether black or white if black then you will have the added advantage of having other 'in the know' white and black real men approach you in the street or the supermarket as you push junior around in the pram asking if your wife is available for a session.

The thread initiated 3 Mar. 2009 by Ms. Knockedup (screen name “knockedup”) in the General Cuckoldry section of this forum, with “need advice to cuck my fiancé” on the subject line, here:

need advice to cuck my fiance - Cuckolds.com Forums

may be of interest to you. As you’ll see (if you read it), Ms. Knockedup eventually stopped posting updates and the thread came to an end after it degenerated into insulting posts from other forum members.

Later, on 4 Oct. 2009, Ms. Knockedup initiated a follow-up thread in the General Cuckoldry section of this forum, with “married now with child and cuckold” on the subject line, here:

Married now with child and cuckold - Cuckolds.com Forums

in which she described her (brilliant, one might say) success in attaining her goals.

Ms. Knockedup's child, as I recall, turned out to be black. (She's white, as is her cuckold.) Later, a forum member who may have been Ms. Knocked-up's cuckold — or so it appeared; he didn't actually say that — contributed some posts. Conceivably you could get in touch with him by sending a PM to Ms. Knockedup, who said a while back she continues to follow this forum, asking if her cuckold is a forum member and, if so, would he mind if she passes along his screen name to you so you can contact him by PM.

BTW, if you get a “page not available” message in response to clicking on one or both of the above links, you can find it by looking it up using the forum, date, and screen name info. Alternatively, look up “knockedup” on the members list and click on “threads started” (to date, she has started only the 2 noted above).

The next chapter.

Well, its black Friday. The next chapter has begun. My girlfriend gave birth to another mans child at 9 pm last night, thanksgiving night. She hasn't had any sex at all in the last three months. She says she can't wait to catch up on all the BBC she's been missing. I'm sure it will take a few weeks but I can't help but wonder what's on the horizon.

I have to say I feel sorry for the kid in this case. I've ranted before about kids and pregnancy being used as a tool in sex kink. I think it's irresponsible that she was so promiscuous with unprotected sex that there was actually uncertainty about who the father is. It might turn you on to babysit while she's fucking other men. But I hope you will still be as keen to care for this child 10 or 15 years from now when he/she comes to you with problems at school, or maybe gets seriously ill and needs constant care. And I hope you still have the same drive to be there for him/her when they have trouble finding a job and need to live at home for a while. If it's a girl, I hope you will still be proud to walk her down the isle and help babysit grandchildren.

Parenthood is a gift and a serious responsibility. I can't help but see it being treated flippantly in this context. That kid is not making the choice to become involved in your sex kink. And he/she deserves loving and supportive parents for life. I hope you and your girlfriend are prepared to give this love and support now and for the rest of your lives.

First, you have it wrong. She knows exactly who the father is. He chose to not be a part of the childs life. It was not a tool used in our kink. Second, I've raised w children of my own. My son is 17 now. I know exactly what's involved in raising a child. Please, try to get all the facts before passing judgement on me. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread