My proper white wife

• Thread startersurfwriter
  • Start date

surfwriter

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 31, 2005
I've always had a fantasy of seeing my gorgeous, classy wife with a black man. She doesn't know about my fantasy but I'd love to hear what you think of her.

She says that my cock is the largest she can handle but I think that she could probably enjoy a larger man more than she realizes. She loves to dress up and go out with me and loves to tease guys at the clubs and bars we frequent. She's never been shared and that probably won't happen but I sure do love to think about it.

She's very feminine and submissive and loves it when I'm strict with her. She looks very prim and proper in public but she can be really wild when we're alone.

Would love to hear what you think of her.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 724
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1,089
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 985
I myself use to be at one time just like that, prim and always proper. Then I got divorced and and met my current husband. He liked women who dressed very sexy as well as very skimpy. I started to as he wanted and within 2 yrs of meeting him he tlaked me into meeting a black man. Now thats all I do. Do not wish too hard you may be amazed at wht she becomes

I totally agree with nopantiesSandi. My ex wanted me to get into the lifestyle and now that's all I crave. If it wasn't for BBC I wouldn't be able to have a sex life. She would be ruined like the slut she thinks she is by BBC. I applaud her and you for showing intrest. Make sure that you help her walk to the bathroom afterwards after her first time.:)

shes hot

lol...yeah, those photos show how classy she is ... lol

Proper white girl = Perfect Brotha bait, Only takes one to get her hooked on a bbc, I wish she could get a taste of mine, she is very sexy.

Cute Lady!

Having trained hundreds of women, I will say only this. "he ****** me. He made me. There was nothing I could do. "

more proper the girl the wetter the panties. Especially when forbidden fruit is on the table. Many husbands do not know how to frame the pitch.

I turned out a nurse wife in two weeks, after hubby beggged for seven years. His pitch "slut *****". Mine "Florence Nightengale caring for men's aching cock need. "