• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my Scottish wife's trip to Jamaica

• Thread startercuck2be
  • Start date

cuck2be

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2007
My Scottish wife is taking her tight hairy momma pussy on a long thick chocolate cock buffet. She will be there for 2 weeks and she told me she will definately be fucking at her hearts content every day and every night. She is 50 but is wanting a young 21 - 29 year old to stretch her wide open. She told me when she gets back I will know she has been fucked because her twat will be a gaping hole. Has anyone ever had their wife of 20 plus years say they need longer and thicker cocks than theirs and that she wants a younger man to fuck her like she deserves to be fucked.

It sounds like she has it all planned out! How do you feel about that? Sorry that she is going? Sorry she is going without you? Or just sorry she can't bring back full pussy for you to clean? On this board there are lots of possibilities. :)

To awnser your questio n yes every day longer ,fater ,younger,
and she is going to the right place,mione was out there a few years back.
But the dominican republic is the one she had the most fun at

Just dropped her off at the airport for her fuck vacation to start. I told her to please be careful but to fuck to her hearts content and if she would please take pictures and not just of guys but of them fucking her she said maybe.