• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Sexy BBW Wife

• Thread starterKing Of Vanilla Cream
  • Start date

King Of Vanilla Cream

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2010
Ok fellaz, my wife would like to hear back from those who think that she's looking good, i'm sure that you'll give her some positive feedback.

Let her know that she's looking good, and with her seeing that, she'll be convinced to allow me to take some more pics of her alot sooner, then later.

And if you like what you see, feel free to post a comment about her pics on our profile

Attachments

• moi-03.jpg
    moi-03.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 245
  • moi-01.jpg
    moi-01.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 160
  • My Wife's Covered Titties.jpg
    My Wife's Covered Titties.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 243
  • Another Pussy Pic Of My Wife.jpg
    Another Pussy Pic Of My Wife.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 116
looks great

Ok fellaz, let my sexy ass wife know that you would like to see some more of her

So fellaz, would you like to see my sexy ass wife post more pics, if ya do, then come and let her know, she's always peeking in here to see what ya'll are saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
i would hope that we get to see more pics

Would love to see more of those huge tits!! very nice.

I want to see those big ass titties wrapped around some black cock.

LBBlackDick said:
I want to see those big ass titties wrapped around some black cock.

Well fellaz, i'm trying to convince her of taking some titty fucking pics, but she seems a little unsure about that, so if ya really want to see her in some new pics, or video, come and let my sexy ass wife know that ya'll want to see her in action.