• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My sexy GF...

• Thread startersexywf80
  • Start date

sexywf80

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 16, 2008
Half Persian, Half Irish, 28 years old, she is intrigued by 3-some fantasies and turned on by the idea of the other person potentially being a well hung black man. She has said she probably won't ever do it for real, but judging from how turned on she gets when we fantasize about it together from time to time (only about 4 or 5 times over the past 6 months) I think there is at least a small chance I may be able to get her across that finish line for real at some point....

Attachments

• DSCN0071b.jpg
    DSCN0071b.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,612
  • DSCN0075b.jpg
    DSCN0075b.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,130
  • DSCN0079b.jpg
    DSCN0079b.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1,813
She is really sexy. You should try to convince her to make her fantasy true. After the first time she´ll not be able to live without a BBC anymore. Let that hot body be used by BBCs.

hubbylickscum said:
She is really sexy. You should try to convince her to make her fantasy true. After the first time she´ll not be able to live without a BBC anymore. Let that hot body be used by BBCs.

We shall see! It sure is fun to find out!

Hown did you meet

How did you two meet?

Pink and magenta? Let's some fashion sense, please!

Damn! she is hot as hell

Awesome body on her.

More pics!

Beautiful tight body on her. She looks like she needs a really good fucking.

T

Users who are viewing this thread