my sexy japanese gf

• Thread starterslutswantbigwangs
  • Start date

slutswantbigwangs

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2010
She left on a sudden trip for "school" and won't be back for another week. We had hot sex the night before she left, which was 3 days ago tonight. Only got a single text saying she made it safely to her hotel. Silence..and then got a text from her 20 minutes ago saying she forgot her phone charger...and won't be able to keep in contact with me outside of sporadic email. I hope she's cucking me! Hope she's getting black balled all night. I hope she is getting filled with black cream in her tight little Asian pussy. Anyone think her lack of bringing a phone charger is suspicious?

Shes probably gurgling on a black cock right fcken now!!!

I hope so sharky ! I hope she finds a huge huge dick

It's bloody Japan! There are probably a million other phone chargers in the country that would work with her phone! She’s making excuses alright, I bet as I write this and as you read it there’s some fat Japanese dick pounding that tight little pussy of hers - and another one spewing cum down her throat!

Hey jelous_, my gf lives in the US with me but is originally from japan has been here for 3 years now. Her trip was in another major city a few hours away from plane - I'm certain she planned this phone charger event. She does not like Asian men due to the fact they are smally equipped. She is only attracted to white men, and has made clear she doesn't think black men are attractive. I hope this is just a trick of hers, hope she is secretly lusting for a BBC, hope she's getting stuffed.

Oh yes, sorry, I didn't read it properly, well in that case substitute "Japanese" for "black" in my earlier post. My wife claims to not be particularly interested in black men also, but I think both our wives would eagerly accept a black cock once they saw big and thick they are, and also how confidently the black men carry themselves (with good reason). It’s probably even more likely that she’s cucking you now.

slutswantbigwangs said:
She is only attracted to white men, and has made clear she doesn't think black men are attractive. I hope this is just a trick of hers, hope she is secretly lusting for a BBC, hope she's getting stuffed.

No - it's no trick - she's been begging for my cock since you guys came online ;)

The only thing chocolate coloured she's lusting for is... well.... chocolate - especially the way I feed her it:

Mmmmmmm - her lips close around each piece in turn, and there's never a hint of teeth. I'm planning on giving her some cream to go with the last piece ;)

Attachments

• JapaneseChoc.jpg
    JapaneseChoc.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 147
Nice Grey! keep feeding these sluts! Nothing to new report on the gf. I'm super horny...reading this site getting all worked up. Hope she makes me lick her cooze when she gets back!

slutswantbigwangs said:
Hey jelous_, my gf lives in the US with me but is originally from japan has been here for 3 years now. Her trip was in another major city a few hours away from plane - I'm certain she planned this phone charger event. She does not like Asian men due to the fact they are smally equipped. She is only attracted to white men, and has made clear she doesn't think black men are attractive. I hope this is just a trick of hers, hope she is secretly lusting for a BBC, hope she's getting stuffed.

Most Japanese girls who are interested in foreign men prefer white men. To many Japanese, they have quite a racist view about black men and the women are conditioned to believe they are TOO masculine, bordering on beast like.

As a result, white men become the equivalent to black guys to white girls. Big enough to outperform the Jboys, but not so big that it scares them away. You gotta realize that Japanese women aren't built for huge wangs.

That being said, based on what she has told you, I am almost certain she is fooling around on you. Hot Japanese girls are more promiscuous than almost any group of females around. No judeo-christian hang-ups about sex. And the ones that end up living in the west literally get sensory overload from all the tall, broad-shouldered options they suddenly find themselves with.

havokk said:
... You gotta realize that Japanese women aren't built for huge wangs...

Is the above statement correct or not..??:confused: