• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My sexy wife... just agreed to our first MMF I can't wait

• Thread starterkeenuk
  • Start date

keenuk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 28, 2009
What would you do? Anyone going to the Green Day gig at Wembley next week? Want to cop a feel of her? ;-)

Attachments

• IMG_0340.jpg
    IMG_0340.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 766
  • IMG_0615.jpg
    IMG_0615.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 692
  • IMG_0460.jpg
    IMG_0460.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 881
Wow! Whoever the other guy will be in one lucky dude, but not nearly as lucky as you my friend. She is fucking sexy as hell.

wow, very sexy! Nice ass! Lucky man!

I'm going how do I apply to cop a feel

Beautiful.... I'm thinking of her bum (and other bits) in my hands as we speak ;)

who is the lucky guy that get to fuck her??

we joined a swingers website here in the UK... one guy has grabbed her attention so hopefully he will deliver and isn't a timewaster... have some dates to suggest to him ;-) you want to see some more pics?

pervert - are you in the standing area?

damn shes hot lets see more.

some more....

Attachments

• b2fingedit.jpg
    b2fingedit.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 500
  • neg1edit.jpg
    neg1edit.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 427
  • IMG_0435.jpg
    IMG_0435.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 422
  • IMG_0598.jpg
    IMG_0598.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 409
  • IMG_0773.jpg
    IMG_0773.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 620
Lovely boobs as well - although she keeps coming back to poses that tell everybody the way she LIKES to be enjoyed ;)

I may well be in London in August, but tend not to be able to meet in the 'real world'. [I may be hitting you up for advice though ;) ]

She is hot. You are a lucky man. Have fun with the MMF and don't forget the pics for us horny fuckers here. Gotta see some pics of the fun although I know it can be difficult to fuck and snap pics at the same time lol. If your anything like me you'll snap 100 pictures of tops of heads and feet LOL and maybe have 10 that are any good but we still want to see them.

Users who are viewing this thread