• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my sexy wife needs a bull

• Thread startercrazytaxi
  • Start date

crazytaxi

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 4, 2021
I am new to the forum.

Looking for a bull for my reluctant wife.

we are from EU, can visit India and EU. will share all details on the private chat, willing to share pictures and my wife too.

If you are a bull, with big tool ? then contact us.

Reactions: Rayagr, Petestevens and Goochy
If you want to chat let me know, if you wife wants to learn about this lifestyle she can message me too. I am from India but in Chicago

crazytaxi said:
I am new to the forum.

we are from EU, can visit India and EU. will share all details on the private chat, willing to share pictures and my wife too.

I’m in London I’m interested my personal mail bhavu1106@outlook.com

crazytaxi said:
I am new to the forum.

Feel free to pm, love to see her

Rayagr said:
Feel free to pm, love to see her
Hi I love to. bhavu1106@outlook.com this is my personal email address we can talk here or we can talk on WhatsApp send me your WhatsApp number on my email

Dhanu said:
Hi I love to. bhavu1106@outlook.com this is my personal email address we can talk here or we can talk on WhatsApp send me your WhatsApp number on my email
U married

Users who are viewing this thread