• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My sexy wife with her new black bull

• Thread starterdirtywhiteboy
  • Start date
please let me know where to send the money....I would love to have it...and bye for now,
Karla

DWB check your pm and thanks. Hope you guys have a great week and your wife is gorgeous.

whiteroads said:
DWB check your pm and thanks. Hope you guys have a great week and your wife is gorgeous.

Nicole loves compliments...:)

DWB,

Damn, she (Nicole) is hot as hell! I would have to be on cleanup duty. We just tried the Mr Marcus cock from Adam & Eve and it was a tad too big just yet.. She's still healing, but I can't wait for her to feel that huge ass dick! She is coming around slowly.. She needs a friend like Nicole to coach her! hehehe

more

New pics please!!!

bobbimcgee said:
New pics please!!!

Here's a few more pics as requested. Please read the message board on the below link to get more info on how to order the DVD and how to join my exclusive yahoo club. Nicole loves all the attention and would love to have all our dark cavern friends to buy her FIRST attempt at a video and to join her black bull club. The more who join the sooner she will want to do a new video....or even some custom videos.

There are alos LOADS of full size, high resolution pics (not the bullshit tiny ones here) on both the DVD and on her site.

DWB

Yahoo! Groups (We JUST started this group)

They dont come any hotter than Nicole. Thanks for the pics and shes so damn gorgeous leaves you speechless.

hey everybody, I am the guy in those pictures. Nicole was amazing and I look forward to enjoying my girlfriend again soon! DWB, Nicole and I will teach you how to be an obedient cocksucker! We'll also make some more video for Nicole's adoring fans when I come back into town

quite the very heated pics there...

talldarknsexybull4u said:
hey everybody, I am the guy in those pictures. Nicole was amazing and I look forward to enjoying my girlfriend again soon! DWB, Nicole and I will teach you how to be an obedient cocksucker! We'll also make some more video for Nicole's adoring fans when I come back into town

Hey big guy....Nicole got REALLY wet when she read this. She can't wait...lol

OMG, I am soooo spoiled now to my new STUD! I can't wait for the next round. The next one will be better because we are planning a LONGER time together. It makes me actually quiver to think about that big stiff cock entering me! I'm sure he knows EXACTLY what I'm talking about. When his cock entered me, we both moaned and smiled... it was PERFECT! then we really started rocking!!!

We had 3 sexsions and they were intense. DWB even got involved. We needed him for a little clean up!

We are counting the days until the next session!

BTW... talldarksexybull4u ... your name describes you perfectly... but would you consider changing your name... how does NICOLE'SBULL sound????=p

Pharaoh said:
quite the very heated pics there...[/QUOTE

Thanks. I had twice as much fun making them with my girlfriend! Nicole and I just keep DWB around to clean up after we're done

Last edited by a moderator:
When is he going to be in the Grass Valley area (California)????????????????? We'd LOVE to meet him and his cock!

Is anyone approving the memberships on the new yahoo group? Mine has been pending for over a week???

I haven't been to the forum in a while but have to say this is one of the best series of pics I've ever seen.

Reactions: toolman2c
Absolutely!

A girl after my own heart!

dirtywhiteboy said:
time for some pussy!

Great pic,show some more pics of her feet please!!!

Just put in my request to join your group.

Yours isn't bad but I don't blame her fow wanting to see him more. He is a magnificent! I bet she came alot!!!!

Reactions: toolman2c