• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Sexy Wife !!

• Thread starteromgitsjoe
  • Start date
she looks hot from behind, but how she looks in front ?? she has tits hot like her dirty little fuckass ??

Put me on that list

I would luv to!! She's hot! Anymore pics??

hello, she have an amazing b side i want use it and play withe her!!

Put me on the list.. where are you from?

The list of guys would be very long. Longer than the line at wal mart at xmas.

I'd like to kiss her behind, yes indeed i would.

I would rail her from behind. She is very sexy.

She looks beautiful from behind, i'd love to see her gorgeous front tho :D

bigmatt78 said:
I would rail her from behind. She is very sexy.

Matt, you would totally wreck that pussy, like OMG for real. That would be an awesome sight to see.

She looks quite sexy in that pose.

It's been awile since I've shared her !?!? Well here's a little but more of her !!! I'm sure there's quite a few of you who wouldn't mind being behind her ahem ahem ??

http://www.mojoimage.com/

She loves it when I grab her hips and go as deeeeep as possible though ..... ummmm she says she wishes i can go ummmm deeper ???

http://www.mojoimage.com/

If she wants "deeper", tell her that can be arranged... ;)

If she wants " deeper", tell her that can be "arranged"!

she looks hot from behind, but how she looks in front ?? she has tits hot like her dirty little fuckass ?? !!

I'll Be Your Valentine said:
Matt, you would totally wreck that pussy, like OMG for real. That would be an awesome sight to see.

Yeah, this cuck needs to send his wife out here, asap. I have creampies to give her, lol

Sexy wife

She is sexy..hot..love her ass too!!! keep postin her pix!! she's a hot slut!

Users who are viewing this thread