My Short Stories

• Thread starterbeccabellamy
  • Start date

beccabellamy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 7, 2018
Most days I write a quick, sexy short story about you, the cuckold, enjoying one of the many thrills of your lifestyle. I'll post them here, so come back often to read more.

Clean Your Wife's Pussy

You waited. You waited like she told you. You wanted to masturbate so badly, but you waited. You waited while she was fucking her boyfriend, while his cock filled her pussy like you’ve never been able to. You couldn’t stop thinking about it. You imagined your wife on her back, her legs wrapped around him, his ten thick inches plunging into her over and over again.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, you heard the garage door open. Her car pulled in. Your heart started pumping in your chest. Your cock got hard. The moment you’d been waiting for was almost upon you.

Without a word she walked past you and to the bedroom and you followed. The exaggerated sway in her hips caught your attention as the tight fabric of her miniskirt accentuated her perfect ass. You knew his cum was inside her and you wanted to taste it. You knew she was going to let you.

You followed her into the bedroom and watched her sit on the edge of the bed with her legs spread. Without prompting you fell to your knees in front of her and looked into your wife’s beautiful blue eyes.

“Were you a good boy tonight?” she asked as she reached out to caress your hair.

Beaming with pride you answered, “Yes, my love. I didn’t touch myself once.”

“Then you deserve a reward,” she said as she spread her legs and invited you to move closer.

“Kiss my panties, cuckold,” your wife ordered.

You leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss against the wet spot in her panties. The slightest hint of saltiness stayed on your lips as you pulled away. You licked it up greedily.

With love in her eyes your wife looked down at you once again and gave your permission to do what you had been fantasizing about for hours.

“You may clean my pussy, cuckold,” she said.

You pulled her panties aside and dove in voraciously. You drove your tongue into her cunt and found a thick dollop of her boyfriend’s cum to swallow eagerly. The thickness of it coated your throat as it moved to your stomach. Another man’s semen was inside you and you loved it.

“Good boy,” she whispered as your wife pulled you closer to her well-fucked pussy.

You dined on her cunt for as long as she would let you. You dug deep to extract every bit of his cum, to eat another man out of her cunt and receive your reward. Only then were you allowed to masturbate to orgasm.

Visit my website for more stories, captions, and cuckold JOI.

Reactions: Frankv, quicknsmall, bumble71 and 1 other person
Walking in on Interracial Cuckolding

Normally you announce your arrival when you get home from work. Today you can hear your wife moaning before you open the door so you keep quiet. She’s either having sex or masturbating, and she usually masturbates in the bedroom so you suspect there’s another man in your house enjoying your wife’s pussy.

It’s so much louder when you open the door. Her moans are loud and beautiful. You can hear the sound of flesh slapping together as another man fucks your wife. You’d guess doggystyle from the sound alone. At this point most men would run into the living room in a fit of rage. You’re not like most men though. You’re a cuckold, which is why you pull out your cock.

You’re already hard. The mere sound of your wife getting fucked is enough to make you stiff. It feels so good to stroke slowly as you listen to the rhythmic pounding she’s taking. You know what else: She knows you’re home, cuckold. Your wife knows what time you get home every day and she planned this special treat just for you.

Maybe she heard the door or maybe she just wants to talk dirty, but as you stand there and stroke your lovely wife lets loose a string of filth.

“Fuck me. Give me that big black cock. Fuck my white pussy!” Your cock jumps and your balls tighten. You love watching your wife with a black man. You love seeing a big black dick slide into her pink pussy. The black guys always fuck her so aggressively, like they own her pussy, and you love to watch.

You know she wants you to watch. Your wife doesn’t expect you to stand around the corner and masturbate while she’s getting laid. She wants you to step into the living room and see her taking that big black dick into her slippery white pussy. Go ahead, cuckold. Go ahead and watch.

There she is. There’s your blonde wife on her knees taking black dick from behind. She looks perfect, doesn’t she? She did her hair and makeup for her lover and for you. She wants to look pretty when she’s stuffed with another man’s erection. Her big tits are mesmerizing as they bounce with each thrust inside her.

“Come here, honey,” she says with a smile on her face. You move to the back of the couch and get on your knees. “I love you,” she whispers before pulling you close for a tender kiss. Her tongue invades your mouth as his big black cock invades her pussy. “Fuck, that feels so good. Fuck me. Fuck me!” she says after breaking the kiss. She’s close to cumming, cuckold.

“Do you want him to cum inside me, honey?” your lovely wife asks. Do you want a black man to cum in her wet white pussy? It’s up to you, cuckold.

Reactions: bumble71 and kraftty3
Sloppy Seconds Sex with Your Hotwife

You’re in a beautiful hotel room. You’re naked and sitting on a surprisingly comfortable chair you’ve pulled close to the bed. The sounds of sex fill the room. You hear lusty moans, exhortations of pleasure, and the slapping sounds of flesh smacking together. Those sounds are coming from the bed and what’s happening on top of the white sheets has you transfixed.

Your hotwife is in the bed with her lover. His cock is inside her. Bareback. It’s the first time they’ve had unprotected sex (don’t worry, everyone got tested and she’s on the pill). You’ve watched them have sex before, but this is different, and so much better.

You can tell she likes it more, too. She’s a little bit louder, a little dirtier when she tells him to fuck her. She’s already cum twice, too. Their bodies look as though they belong together as they meld in the bed. Her legs wrap around him effortlessly and her hands move over his muscular back as he thrusts into her with relentless rhythm.

You prefer to watch from the side of the bed. You want to see your wife’s face as he thrusts into her. You want to see your beautiful wife react to having sex with another man. You love to see how much she’s enjoying it. It turns you on to see her experienced such pleasure.

You’re going to do more than watch tonight. Your turn is coming soon. He’s thrusting faster now. He’s grunting a little louder. He’s about to cum. There it is. He pushes deep into her pussy and stops as he groans incoherently. He’s just filled your wife with his cum and now he’s going to make way for you.

As her lover steps into the bathroom to clean up you move between her legs and rub your cock around the entrance to her cum-filled pussy. Tonight, for the first time, you’re going to have sloppy seconds sex with your hotwife. You look into her eyes. She wants it. She wants you to add to the mess inside her with your seed.

It feels so much different. He shot a massive load and it’s all inside her as you slowly push your cock in to mingle with it. A vision of your dick surrounded by another man’s cum fills your head and you shiver with pleasure. Your wife’s hand reaches around the back of your neck and pulls your lips to hers. She slips her tongue in your mouth as you fuck her cum-filled pussy.

She begs you to cum inside her. She knows you’re worked up from watching her fuck someone else for so long and that you won’t be able to last long. She’s desperate to feel your seed inside her. She doesn’t want you to wait. She wants you to ejaculate in her pussy and make her feel like the hotwife of your dreams.

Sloppy seconds sex is everything you wanted it to be, cuckold. It’s beautiful and blissful in every way and you need to cum inside her. Fill her perfect pussy. Be the second man to cum in your wife tonight.

Reactions: Karens_Cuck, bumble71, kraftty3 and 1 other person
To Clean a Creampie is Divine

She granted you the immense pleasure of watching her fuck. You saw the big cock fill her pussy. You listened to your wife’s moans. You witnessed the orgasms he gave her. You admitted he’s better than you at fucking your wife. Throughout it all your cock stayed stiff as steel as you were forbidden from masturbating until you’d completed your duty as her cuckold.

Now that time has arrived. Your wide rode him to an orgasm in reverse cowgirl. She used her perfect, tight, wet married pussy to make another man cum inside her. She looked into your eyes as he neared his orgasm.

“He’s going to cum inside me, cuckold. Another man is going to fill your wife’s pussy with his cum. Are you ready for that? Does it turn you on to know he’s going to cum in your wife?” she taunted as his balls tightened.

She already knows it turns you on. She knows that his cum inside her is what turns you on more than anything else. You confessed it to her during a long, sensual teasing session where she edged you relentlessly. She suspected you were holding something back, and she was right. You didn’t want to admit that you desperately desired to see someone else’s cum leaking out of her. You didn’t want to admit that you hoped she would make you clean up that creampie.

Now the moment has arrived. She lifts off of his cock and it slides out of her pussy. His cum follows it as the hot jizz leaks from her hole while your eyes go wide and your cock tingles. It’s time, cuckold. It’s time for you to clean a creampie.

Get a little closer. Can you smell the sex on your wife? Can you smell the potent scent of her passionate coupling with another man? Are you ready to taste his cum? Are you ready to be a creampie eating cuckold?

Stick your tongue out. Go ahead. There’s a little bit of cum right at the bottom of her pussy. It’s right on her taint. Lick it off. Get it on your tongue. Savor that salty taste. Savor the thickness of it. It’s a little slimy, isn’t it? Get used to it; you’ll be doing this a lot more often.

Now it’s time to dive in. It’s time to embrace your place and be a creampie cleaning cuckold. Lick it up like a good boy. Suck it out of her. Clean every little drop from your wife’s smooth flesh. When you’re done, she might give you a handjob for being such a good boy.

Please visit my website for more stories, cuckold JOI, and to check out my books.

Reactions: quicknsmall and kraftty3
Your Wife, His Cocksucker

It’s okay to be jealous, cuckold. That’s how it’s supposed to work. You should be crazed with jealousy when you watch your wife get on her knees for another man. You should be filled with angst when you watch see how desperate she is to pleasure him. Does that lusty look in her eyes make you feel bad, or does it turn you on?

For the longest time you thought your wife just didn’t like giving blowjobs. You’d get one every once in a while – birthdays, when she had a little too much to drink, maybe before a long business trip – but they weren’t really a part of your sex life.

It turns out your wife loves giving blowjobs. She just doesn’t like giving them to you. Your underwhelming cuckold cock doesn’t turn her on. His big bull cock drives her crazy with lust to the point that she can’t wait to get on her knees and swallow him. She can’t wait to deepthroat him. She can’t wait to gag on him. She can’t wait to give him pleasure.

Do you remember that phone call all those years ago? “I just sucked his cock.” Those were the words that greeted your ears when you answered. Your wife had been on her first date with another guy. After years of trying, you finally convinced her to cuckold you. Then, the first thing she says after her date is “I just sucked his cock.”

Like most cuckolds, you couldn’t help but have a mixed reaction. As you imagined another man’s cock in your wife’s mouth, you got stiff. As you grappled with the notion that she’d sucked his dick on the first date and barely ever took you in her mouth, you felt that painful angst. That didn’t stop you from cumming later that night when she jerked you off and told you all about it, though.

Now you almost never feel her soft lips and tongue on your cock. Her cocksucking efforts are almost exclusively reserved for the other men in her life. At least she lets you watch. When her latest bull comes over your wife insists that you take your customary seat in the living room and witness the pleasure she gives another man.

She’s gotten really good at sucking cock over the years of cuckolding you. Now she can deepthroat with ease. She worships her man passionately and eagerly. She sucks him, strokes him, and looks up at him with lust-filled eyes. She loves swallowing cum too, something she never did for you.

Reactions: kraftty3
I loved them all! thanks for sharing!!

Worship Her Pussy as She Gives Dirty Details

She’s just returned home from her date. The look of pure bliss on her face tells you it went well. She smiles brightly when she sees you. Wordlessly your wife walks over and offers a tender kiss. Her tongue slips into your mouth and she tastes different. Is that another man’s cock on her breath? You know where she’s been tonight, so it probably is.

“Can you taste him?” she asks after breaking the kiss. Your wife flashes a naughty smile. “His cock was just in my mouth. A different kind of goodbye kiss.”

Your hotwife is always thinking of you. She wants you to be a happy cuckold husband and she knows that a little taste of her lover’s cock shared over a kiss will make your dick hard. She’s right. You’re already stiff in your pants.

“Would you like to taste me?” she asks.

You drop to your knees in response. It’s the only thing you want to do. You want to taste where he’s been, where another man’s cock spent a great deal of time tonight. She was gone for four hours, after all, so you know this wasn’t a quickie.

“He fucked me so hard, baby,” she says as you pull off her panties and push up the short skirt she wore to entice another man. Her pink, swollen labia are evidence of just how long and hard your wife got fucked tonight. You want to taste them.

Her hand runs through your hair and applies gentle pressure as your wife urges you to taste her. You press your lips against her pussy and lick generously. A quiet moan escapes her lips as she tilts her head towards the ceiling and enjoys the soothing tongue of her cuckold husband on her pussy. Through moans and gasps of pleasure she shares some of the details of her dirty evening.

“I was on my knees for him just moments after getting through the doorway. I couldn’t resist, honey. I had to have his cock in my mouth. I just love sucking on it so much. I love how big it gets in my mouth and he grabs my hair and pushes me to take it just a little bit deeper.”

You can’t help but imagine your wife on her knees with another man’s cock in her mouth. You can’t help but get excited at the thought of her sucking dick like a wanton slut.

“He fucked me doggystyle first. He bent me over the arm of his couch and took me from behind. I must have looked like such a slut with my skirt flipped up and my high heels still on as his big cock pounded me.” She looks down at you worshiping her pussy and catches a glimpse of your throbbing cock. “Do you like hearing this, honey? Does it turn you on to hear how another man fucked your wife?”

Nothing turns you on more. You crave the details. You want to hear everything.

“He had me ride him in the bedroom. I came during cowgirl. Fuck it was a good orgasm. I can’t believe how much I cum on his cock. When I got on him in reverse cowgirl he slipped a finger in my asshole. I’d never done that before but it felt really good. I wonder if he’ll want to fuck my ass some day?”

Careful cuckold. Don’t lose your load before she gives you permission. Keep licking and she’ll keep sharing the details, you dirty boy.

If you like these, visit my website for more stories, cuckold captions, and links to my books.

Reactions: quicknsmall and bumble71
Watch Your Wife Get Fucked

You come home and there’s a car you don’t recognize in the driveway. A rush of hope surges through you. Is it possible? Did I make good on my promise to invite my boyfriend over for some fun while you were at work?

You’re so excited you leave your briefcase in the car and drop your keys as you fumble with the lock. Did I just invite a friend over, or is my boyfriend fucking me in our bedroom? Finally you manage to get the key in the lock and push the door open.

You step through the open door and pause. For a few seconds you hear nothing and your heart sinks. Then, a moan. My moan. It’s coming from the bedroom. Your heartbeat leaps. Your wife is fucking another man in your bed. Most men would be infuriated, but not you. You gave me permission. You want this to happen. You want to see this. Your dick is already hard.

Slowly you make your way towards the bedroom. The moans get louder as you get closer. Soon enough you can hear the sounds of sex. The telltale flesh-slapping noises of your wife taking a pounding from another man. You’ve heard them before – remember when I called you and let you listen while he fucked me in a hotel room? – but you’ve never seen it happen in person.

Just outside the bedroom door you pause. You’re nervous. What if it’s all too much for you? I’ve been fucking him for months now and it always turns you on, but what if seeing it changes things. What if you just can’t handle it? The tent in your pants says that’s unlikely. You take the final steps and are greeted with the sight of your wife getting fucked from behind.

There I am, on my hands and knees in our bed. On your side of the bed. My boyfriend’s big cock is fucking me from behind. You can see everything. The way my ass bounces every time he thrusts into me. The way my tits swing. The way my long hair gently moves back and forth from the force of his pounding.

I open my eyes and see you standing there. I moan as a surge of pleasure moves through me. I love the idea of you watching this. I love that you’ve got such a thick, throbbing erection at seeing another man inside me.

“Welcome home, honey,” I say through a moan. “You can come a little closer if you want.”

My boyfriend doesn’t look over. He knows better. His job is to fuck me and he’s singularly focused on that. Now you have another decision to make. How do you want to watch? There’s a chair you could take a seat in. You could climb into the bed to kiss me and play with my tits as another man makes me cum on his big cock.

How do you want to watch your wife get fucked?

Come to BeccaBellamy.net to check out my erotic books, more stories, cuckold JOI, and more.

Reactions: bumble71
The First Time You Watch Her Suck His cock

You’ve fantasized about her sucking another man’s cock. You’ve dreamed of seeing her lips stretch wide around a big dick as she looks up at him with lust in her eyes. You’ve imagined what it would be like to sit there, just a few feet away, and watch your wife pleasure someone else.

It’s always so intense when you think about it. Your cock gets stiff as you stroke while dreaming of your wife’s mouth bobbing up and down on another man’s dick. Part of it is because you just want to see her offering him that kind of incredible pleasure. Part of it is that she doesn’t really offer you that anymore. She gave you blowjobs when you first got together, but it’s been a while since she went down on you with regularity.

You know it’s going to hurt a little bit to see that passion once again. You know it’s going to sting just a bit when she blows him the way she used to blow you (if she ever did suck your dick with any passion). You want it, but you fear it. Welcome to being a cuckold.

He’s on your couch. You just watched them kiss with the kind of intense passion you were hoping to witness. The moment she closed her eyes, pressed her lips against his, and let her tongue roam into his mouth genuinely took your breath away. To see another man’s hands all over her body, to watch him push up her shirt and play with her tits, it was all so arousing.

There was a moment where she broke the kiss and pushed her hand down his pants. A devilish smile broke out over her face as she found his stiff cock. The show, the one you were really looking forward to, is about to begin.

Your heart pounds with excitement as she undoes his belt buckle and unbuttons his jeans. As her delicate fingers pull it all off and free his cock, your wife looks into his eyes and bites her lip. She’s looking forward to this as much as you are. Your wife is looking forward to sucking another man’s cock.

You feel jealous and powerfully aroused. You love that she’s down on her knees ready to suck his dick and you wish she was on her knees in front of you. You’re a cuckold.

Her tongue licks the underside of his cock and he moans. She wraps her lips around the head and takes it in her mouth. Your wife is giving a blowjob to another man. She looks up at him as her mouth moves down the long, thick shaft. She moans around his cock. It just started and she’s already lost in her passion for making him feel good.

You know your wife is an amazing cocksucker. You’ve experienced it. You know how much he’s enjoying her mouth on his dick. You know it and you’re jealous. You know it and you’re turned on. You could cum right now if you kept stroking. You’re going to wait though. You want to watch it all play out. You want to see him cum in her mouth. You want to watch your wife swallow another man’s seed.

Please drop by my website for more stories, captions, JOI, and my books.

Reactions: Geglu
Your Wife Wants a Big Cock

“Can you blame me?” your wife asked as she showed you a picture of the guy she was going to meet. To be more accurate, a picture of his cock. You couldn’t see much else. “I mean, look at that thing, baby. I can’t wait to get my mouth around that beautiful cock. I definitely can’t wait to feel that thing inside me. I’m already wet.”

She took your hand and pressed it against her panties. You could feel the wetness. She wasn’t kidding. She was hours away from experiencing that big dick inside her and she was already wet for him.

You could feel the jealousy surge through you. A cuckold is meant to feel jealous, though. Sometimes you’re meant to feel a little insecure. Sometimes it’s good to realize that your wife is fucking someone with a bigger, better dick.

You can’t blame her, and you know it. You can’t get mad at her for wanting a big cock inside her. You encouraged her. For years you could see the hint of disappointment on her face when sex was over. Deep in your gut you knew that your cock wasn’t getting it done. You’re not tiny, but you’re not above average either. You’re also not enough for her.

“Are you going to think about it while I’m gone, honey?” your wife asks. She leans closer and whispers into your ear, “Are you going to think about his big cock fucking me? Are you going to think about him making me cum? Are you going to think about me begging him to fill me up, to stretch me so wide that you can’t even feel me anymore?”

You’re going to think about all those things. Every second she’s gone you’re going to picture that big dick sliding in and out of her. You’re going to imagine her legs wrapped around him as she pulls his cock deeper into her pussy. You’re going to hear her moans of intense pleasure bouncing around your brain. Try as you might, you can’t quiet your imagination on the nights when she’s out with another man.

“Don’t worry baby, when I come home I’ll let you lick me. I’ll let you see what his big cock did to your wife’s pussy. I’ll sit on your face and ride your tongue until you make me cum. I’ll tell you all the dirty details while you stroke your cuckold cock. You won’t fuck me tonight – my pussy is meant for a big dick on this evening – but you will get to cum. You just have to be patient and wait until I get home. Can you do that?”

You don’t want to, but you will. You crave a cuckold’s reward. You want to taste her pussy after he’s been inside her. You want to hear the details. You want to know how much better it felt to have his big cock inside her than when you fuck her. It might hurt, but you want all of it.

Visit BeccaBellamy.net to check out my books, cuckold captions, more stories, and articles.

Does Her Pleasure Turn You On?

You already know the answer to this question. As a cuckold, there’s only one answer. It sits at the core of your existence. Of course her pleasure turns you on. You knew that before you even knew what cuckolding was. You knew it the first time you went down on her. The first time she moaned at your touch a surge of lust ripped through you. The first time you made her cum with your tongue it felt better than you could have imagined.

That lust for her pleasure sits at the center of your desire to see her fuck another man. You want to watch as she experiences the ultimate pleasure of cumming on a big cock. You long ago accepted the fact that you don’t quite have what it takes to make her cum with the inadequate slab of flesh between your legs. Maybe it’s not so much your size as your lack of skill in bed. Maybe you just can’t fuck her the way she craves. Maybe you cum too quickly. Whatever it is, you don’t quite measure up. You don’t quite give her what she needs.

But her pleasure turns you on. You need her to find the satisfaction she craves, that every woman deserves. Especially your woman. You’re in love with her. You would do anything to make her happy. You use your tongue and fingers and even your cock when she welcomes you inside her, but you know it’s not quite enough. You can sense she needs more. There’s that little hint of disappointment on her face every time you play naked. She seems a little less eager to have sex than she used to. You know what you have to do.

This is often how cuckolding happens. She loves you. You love her. Something isn’t quite right in the bedroom and it’s likely because you don’t have exactly what she needs. You do have the ability to let her get what she needs, though. Embrace that, cuckold. Embrace giving your wife what she needs. She’ll love you for it.

Can you see it? Can you see the look of pleasure on her face as she sits on another man’s cock? Can you see the way she arches her back and tilts her head to the ceiling as a guttural moan of pure delight escapes her lips? That’s what she’s been missing. Maybe she can’t quite identify what it is you’re lacking, but she’s found it in another man. She’s found it while you’re watching. She loves you for letting her find it.

You’re her loving cuckold husband. She will soon be your sexually satisfied wife. That comes with perks. What do you want them to be? Do you want to lick her pussy after another man has been inside her? Do you want to be invited to have sloppy seconds sex? Do you want a slow, soft handjob while she tells you how good it felt to have him inside her? All you have to do is ask, cuckold. Your sexually fulfilled wife will gladly make your fantasies come to life, too.

Visit BeccaBellamy.net for more stories, my books, cuckold JOI, and captions.

She Took Off the Condom

At first it was just a question. “Do you want him to cum inside me?” she asked. Her hand was around your cock at the time. You answered her question by cumming. She giggled. “I guess we know what you’d like to see.”

The idea of another man cumming in your wife was thrilling on so many levels. You knew it was insane, but the idea that she wasn’t on birth control and that he could get her pregnant turned you on every time you thought about it. You didn’t actually want him to get her pregnant, but it still made your dick hard. When she asked you again, you came again. It felt so delightfully naughty.

She took it further. “Do you want him to knock me up? Do you want him to get your wife pregnant?” she asked with her hand around your dick. Again you answered by cumming. Semen spilled from your cock and over your fingers. She leaned forward and whispered into your ear, “Only his cum deserves to be inside me.”

You don’t cum inside her. You wear condoms because she doesn’t like the side effects of birth control. She doesn’t want you to get her pregnant and you can’t tell if she’s serious about him knocking her up. Does she mean it, or is she just giving you what she knows will turn you on. After all, the orgasms you’ve had in the past few weeks have been mind blowing. Nothing makes your dick spurt harder than when she talks about her boyfriend cumming inside her and knocking her up.

She’s been using a condom every time they fuck. You’ve watched the past few times and his dick is wrapped up tight in latex as he pounds your wife’s pussy and provides her with the kind of orgasms she craves. While you watch his big cock slide in and out of her juicy cunt, you imagine him being bare. You imagine them having unprotected sex and his seed spilling into her womb, where it will take hold and leave her pregnant.

Those thoughts are on your mind as you watch them fool around again. They’re kissing and she’s stroking his big cock. He plays with her tits and fingers her pussy, getting her all wet. She goes down on him, giving a fantastic blowjob that leaves him stiff and eager to fill her.

She reaches into the nightstand and pulls out a condom, lovingly rolling it down his cock as you watch. She climbs on top of him and slowly sinks down on her boyfriend’s big dick. She takes her time, filling her cunt with his manhood. You watch her pussy lips stretch around him as she rides. Her moans get louder. She’s going to cum soon, but that’s no surprise. She always has multiple orgasms with his cock inside her.

After her first climax they switch positions. She gets on her hands and knees and he stands at the foot of the bed. She moves back, putting her pussy in perfect position to be penetrated doggystyle. Then, she surprises you both.

She reaches back and grabs the condom, pulling hard on it. It snaps off and she tosses it on the floor. She turns back, looks at her boyfriend, and says, “Fuck me.” He doesn’t hesitate. He’s too turned on to care.

Your cock throbs as you sit and watch all of this unfold. One part of you wants to say something, to scream at her to stop. The other, far more powerful part of you, wants to watch another man cum in your wife’s unprotected pussy. You want to see him fill her with his life-giving seed. You want him to get her pregnant.

As his bare cock slides into her for the first time, she moans louder. It feels better, and the naughtiness of letting him take her bareback turns her on immensely. She reaches back to rub her clit and in an instant another orgasm washes over her. Now she’s pushing back on his cock, trying to get him to fuck her deeper and harder.

He’s getting close to cumming. Another man is about to dump his load inside your wife’s unprotected pussy. He could get her pregnant, cuckold. She’s begging him for it. “Cum inside me,” she says. “Give me that cum!” she yells.

He thrusts deep inside her and unleashes. His cum fills her pussy. His seed swims towards her eggs. Your wife had another man’s load inside her, cuckold.

Visit BeccaBellamy.net to read my books, read more stories, enjoy cuckold JOI, and more.

Love your stories, especially the last one about removing the condom. I often fantasize about that same thing

Your Wife Loves Big Black Cock

The diamond you gave her sparkles in the light as she wraps her fingers around his big black cock. You know how good her mouth feels on your cock and you can’t help but feel jealous that your wife is about to blow another man. Plus, it’s been a while since you’ve had the pleasure of feeling those soft lips around your dick.

It’s not her fault, though. You’re the one that introduced the idea of her fucking a black guy. Your diet of interracial cuckold porn had planted the seed and you couldn’t help but bring it up. You saw all those beautiful white wives getting pounded by BBC and you watched them cum so much harder than you ever made your wife cum. You figured you’d ask.

It worked. You had to do a little convincing, but much to your surprise your wife was on board. It turns out your cock doesn’t quite get the job done. Sometimes she cums, sometimes she doesn’t, but it never feels quite as satisfying as she wants it to. It hurt a little to hear that, of course, but you couldn’t help but get excited too. Your inadequate dick meant she was willing to find someone with more to offer her.

That’s how you find yourself here, watching your wife suck a big black cock. She has a firm grip on the base – her fingers can’t even wrap all the way around it because he’s so thick – and the wedding ring she always insists in wearing sparkles every time she strokes him up and down in concert with her sucking mouth.

Her eyes are closed and he’s got his fingers entwined in her hair. He’s guiding her mouth up and down on his big black dick. He wants to see how much she can swallow. Remember the last time you tried to grab her hair and fuck her mouth? The blowjob ended pretty quickly, didn’t it? And yet here she is, happy to let the black guy do whatever he wants with her. It hurts a little and it makes your cock hard, doesn’t it?

You know from experience that she’s already soaking wet. You know her pussy is already juicy with desire because she’s about to get fucked. Her body has come to love his big black cock and the way he fucks her. She needs it now. What you have to offer simply doesn’t get the job done anymore.

He’s going to fuck her now, cuckold. Your wife looks over at you as she spreads her legs and he places the head of his big black cock at the entrance to her body. Your eyes lock as he enters your wife and she moans. “Oh fuck, he’s so big, honey!” she says. “He’s so much bigger than you are!”

She always makes sure you know that. She wants you to know that a bigger, better man is fucking her. You knew that, of course. She doesn’t make those noises when you fuck her. She doesn’t lose control like that when you’re inside her. He’s so big and he fucks your wife with such command that she gives in completely and lets the orgasms roll over her.

It’s in those moments that you experience everything being a cuckold has to offer. You feel jealous, insecure, and inadequate. You feel more aroused than you’ve ever been in your life, happy that your wife is having the sex she deserves, deeply in love, and rock hard between your legs.

She loves you, cuckold. She loves you for letting her have the big black cock she desires. She loves you for recognizing that someone else can make her feel like she needs to feel. Watch him fuck her and watch him cum inside her.

Visit BeccaBellamy.net for more stories, cuckold JOI, and my books.

Watch Your Wife Ride His Cock

Her passion for him is intoxicating. The way she hungrily sucks his tongue into her mouth as her pussy rides his bare cock makes you jealous and overwhelmingly horny at the same time. Her moans are louder and lustier than when you fuck her. She craves him. She needs him.

You have a perfect view of their lustful sex. You can see her lithe body as she rides him. You can see his hands grasping her ass cheeks and playing with her perky breasts. You can see his cock sliding in and out of her.

You can hear the sounds of passion, too. Her pussy is juicy enough that the sound of him filling it over and over reaches your ears. She can’t help but moan. She can’t help but tell him how good it feels. She can’t help but urge him to fuck her deeper.

“Your cock feels so good inside me,” she says to her lover, and she means it. When he enters her, your wife feels blissful. It’s not like your cock. It’s better. It’s bigger. It’s longer and thicker. It satisfies her in a way that you can’t. It’s everything she wants and needs.

As her orgasm approaches she starts to ride him faster. Her tits are bouncing now. Her breathing is getting heavier. A steady stream of moans slips out of her. “Oh my God,” she says. “Your cock feels so fucking good.”

She’s starting to lose control. Soon she’ll be cumming on his cock, on another man’s big cock. You’ll watch from your perfect vantage point as your wife has an orgasm with someone else inside her. That’s the moment you crave, isn’t it cuckold? That’s the moment you truly love. You want to see her cum on him.

“Oh God,” she cries out. “I’m going to cum!” Your wife is about to have an orgasm on his big cock. She’s about to climax with another man inside her. She’s about to make you both very happy. For you, nothing is better than watching her cum with someone else fucking her. For her, having an orgasm with the hunk on your couch is a dream.

She’s not the only one that’s going to orgasm. He’s going to cum too, and he’s going to cum inside her. She’s working his bare cock with her perfect wet pussy and she’s going to make him spew his seed. “I want you to cum inside me,” she says in a breathy voice.

She’s on the cusp of an orgasm. She’s going to cum hard while you watch. “I’m cumming,” she calls out and he grunts. He’s cumming too. He’s cumming inside your wife as she orgasms on his cock. Get a little closer, cuckold. Get closer and watch his seed leak out of her well-fucked pussy. Wasn’t that fun?

Moans from the Bedroom

“Would you like to watch tonight?” your wife asked you earlier. Her bull was coming over for the evening. He was going to spend the night fucking your wife and she was inviting you to witness her pleasure.

“I want you to watch, cuckold,” she said while rubbing your crotch. You couldn’t help but get excited as her gentle fingers brushed over your cock. She leaned closer and whispered into your ear, “I want you to watch him make me cum.”

That’s what he does, after all. He makes your wife cum. You don’t, at least not like him. When your cock fills her she moans a little and she puts on a good show, but you don’t make her cum like he does. Usually, you finish and then use your tongue or fingers to bring her to orgasm. That’s how it’s been for most of your marriage. That’s why she has a bull now.

“I’m going to cum so hard on his big cock,” she says into your ear. You’re rock hard now. You can’t help it. While most men would be horrified that their wife cums harder with someone else, you’re turned on. You’re a cuckold.

You’ve embraced that fact, but you still experience cuckold angst when she’s with him. What if she decides she wants his cock permanently? What if she decides she’d rather just be with a man wielding a bigger, better cock instead of being with you? Despite those worries, you can’t help but feel intense arousal when he’s fucking her.

You always tell yourself you’re not going to watch. Your wife smiles as she leads him down the hallway and into your bedroom. You tell yourself you’re just going to sit on the couch and watch TV instead, but then you hear the first moans.

They’re her moans, and they’re so beautiful. Maybe he’s fingering her. Maybe his cock is already inside her. Maybe you should walk down the hall and find out. Your resolve to watch TV quickly melts away as your desire to see your wife with another man’s cock inside her usurps everything.

You stand and slowly walk down the hall. The moans get louder. Your cock gets stiffer. There’s a small tent in the front of your pants by the time you reach the doorway. She left it open a few inches to tempt you. She used her moans to lure you down the hallway. Your wife knows what you really want. She knows you want to watch his big cock fill her pussy.

She’s on her back when you look through the door. He’s between her legs, thrusting into her wet pussy. Her eyes are locked on his. She doesn’t even know you’re standing there. Your wife is getting fucked by another man and she’s completely lost in the pleasure of it.

Stand there long enough and you’ll get to see her cum, cuckold. Isn’t that what you want? Don’t you want to see your wife have a mind-blowing, body-shaking orgasm with another man’s cock inside her?

The Cuck Prepares the Pussy

“Lick my pussy, baby,” your wife says. “Get me nice and wet for his big cock.”

She’s referring to her bull’s cock, which his already hard. He’s next to her in bed and soon he’s going to roll on top of your wife and guide his thick, throbbing dick into her pussy. She needs to be soaking wet before he does that though, and that’s your job.

As her cuckold, you’ve accepted that your cock has no place inside her, at least not when her bull’s around. His dick is far superior to yours in every way. It’s longer and thicker and he lasts a great deal longer, bringing your wife to multiple orgasms while he fucks her needy cunt. You can’t do that, but you can certainly get between her legs and eat her pussy passionately.

Know your place, cuckold. Know that it’s between her legs. Know that you belong there, that your tongue is meant to get her wet and excited so that the bigger, better man can fuck her like she deserves. Do your duty and lick her perfect cunt right now, cuckold.

“You’re such a good boy,” she says as her fingers run through your hair. She pulls you closer to her pussy and spreads her legs a little wider. Her hips gently thrust upwards to meet your tongue. You’re making your wife feel good, cuckold. You’re pleasuring her pussy and you’re doing it because you desperately want to watch another man fuck her.

You’ve always known your cock didn’t quite get the job done. She’s always preferred your tongue licking her clit to your inadequate dick fucking her. She used to let you have sex with her, of course – she’s a good wife, after all – but she jumped at the chance to have a bigger, better man take her. Now that she has a bull, you’ve largely been relegated to a cunt licker, which is a role you’re much more comfortable with.

You hear them kissing. You look up to see your wife eagerly making out with her bull. He plays with her breasts and rolls her nipples between his fingers. She moans into his mouth, both because you’re licking her clit and because he’s making her feel good too. Your wife loves the attention of two men at the same time.

“That’s good, cuckold,” she finally says, gently pushing your head away.

Her legs stay open as you move away and her bull takes your place. You have a perfect view from the floor as his big cock parts her pussy lips and he gently pushes inside of her. She moans, louder this time, because she’s finally getting fucked by the dick she craves. It’s been too long; she needs him badly.

He gives your wife what she craves. You got her ready, and now he takes your place between her legs and he fucks her like she desires. He fucks her to multiple orgasms – something you’ve never been able to do – and then he cums inside her. Do you want to worship her pussy again when he’s done fucking her?

beccabellamy said:
Most days I write a quick, sexy short story about you, the cuckold, enjoying one of the many thrills of your lifestyle. I'll post them here, so come back often to read more.

Clean Your Wife's Pussy

You waited. You waited like she told you. You wanted to masturbate so badly, but you waited. You waited while she was fucking her boyfriend, while his cock filled her pussy like you’ve never been able to. You couldn’t stop thinking about it. You imagined your wife on her back, her legs wrapped around him, his ten thick inches plunging into her over and over again.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, you heard the garage door open. Her car pulled in. Your heart started pumping in your chest. Your cock got hard. The moment you’d been waiting for was almost upon you.

Without a word she walked past you and to the bedroom and you followed. The exaggerated sway in her hips caught your attention as the tight fabric of her miniskirt accentuated her perfect ass. You knew his cum was inside her and you wanted to taste it. You knew she was going to let you.

You followed her into the bedroom and watched her sit on the edge of the bed with her legs spread. Without prompting you fell to your knees in front of her and looked into your wife’s beautiful blue eyes.

“Were you a good boy tonight?” she asked as she reached out to caress your hair.

“Then you deserve a reward,” she said as she spread her legs and invited you to move closer.

You leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss against the wet spot in her panties. The slightest hint of saltiness stayed on your lips as you pulled away. You licked it up greedily.

With love in her eyes your wife looked down at you once again and gave your permission to do what you had been fantasizing about for hours.

You pulled her panties aside and dove in voraciously. You drove your tongue into her cunt and found a thick dollop of her boyfriend’s cum to swallow eagerly. The thickness of it coated your throat as it moved to your stomach. Another man’s semen was inside you and you loved it.

“Good boy,” she whispered as your wife pulled you closer to her well-fucked pussy.

You dined on her cunt for as long as she would let you. You dug deep to extract every bit of his cum, to eat another man out of her cunt and receive your reward. Only then were you allowed to masturbate to orgasm.

Wish you were my wife !!!!

beccabellamy said:

Clean Your Wife's Pussy