• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My short story

• Thread starterbutaco
  • Start date

butaco

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 25, 2012
I'm from Spain. I used to fantasize with my ex about cuckolding and she also loved to hear stories about domination. It was easy to introduce her in this game because I love to create sexy tales that she loved and enjoyed while we fucked.
We've been together for ten years. She always was a hot wife also before meet me she had many relations, some of then very very hot. And she always said that need sex like food to live.
Other things that we used to do was fisting and insertions of all those big objects that could find around, also my cock, normal size, and one monster black dildo at the same time.
Well, as my english is not as good that I would like is time to go straight to the first time:
In our fantasies we began to include a coworker of her that she known that had a very active sex life.
One morning, after a good night fucking, she phoned me very excited that had talked to this guy and told him about swinging and life style. He was shocked but not surprised, as she told me, and confessed her that had a bdsm relationship with his wife best friend. His wife, that unkonwn his cheating life, was not interested in sex and he is very active. My wife told me that in the company is well known that has fucked unless ten colleges and possibly is the father of one of the children of his neighbours.
We meet at my house one afternoon. Was the first time that we see each other but inmediately felt comfortable.
We began to play with her, both treated her as a ***** and used her mercilessly. To my surprise he was more hard that me, spitting and slapping her. I showed him how I fisted her and both had one hand inside her pussy at the same time. I have to tell you that don't feel as a really cuckold because I love to participate in all the games and don't want to be out of the scene.

I would like to tell you everything that happened that day but is difficult for me to explain it in other language. For me the most intense part of the game was when he asked us to cum inside her. Didn't used condoms, I'm vasectomized and she was with any birth control. We look each other and told him not to worry about that. He came inside her and immediately I go to her pussy, kissed for one second and penetrated it slowly and, at the same time that I was penetrating her, felt his warm cum spilling on my balls. Incredible feeling. Amazing.

We have had other experiences, some good and others not as good, and would like to share with you, if you want to hear more, but asking you for your patience.

I say your English is good so well done on writing your experience. PLease do not be put off - love to hear more

He left our house just after the threesome and we follow fucking for hours very excited for the experience lived. He forgot a pendrive in our kitchen so next morning my wife went to work with the idea of deliver this item properly. She was in her car in the parking lot and phoned he up. In a minute he was there. "You have forgotten something in my house and I have it ... inside" she told him opening her legs. He had to put his hand completely inside my wife's pussy to recover the pen drive. Also played with her tits and kissed her nervously because the place was very *******.

This is a hot story! Any pics of your beautiful wife?

In those times we visited some swingers clubs but without any relation with other couples, just to take a look. Was very interesting because we learned faster about this life style. She began to contact thru mesenger with some couples but also began to hide some of her movements. During some weeks did not have any relation with the coworker. She shown me the messages crossed between them but not all the truth. Some discussions for this, asking her to repect me, because she known that I had to be in the game. That was the agreement. Some mornings, when he visited her (they worked in the same floor. He had an office and she was seated in her desk, 10 meters away of it) she played with a pen, introducing it in her pussy while he looked, with many people around, customers and coworkers. Also visit him to the office, closed the door behind her just to gave him a quick blowjob. They could play but didn't have enough time to do it completely. She informed me but always partially or after many questions on my part.
One day the began to ask me to let her fuck with the coworker without me. She said that he wanted to feel free because he was a little bit intimidated for my presence.
You know, many discussions but finally I agree, but they had to film all.
He was afraid about this because he had much to lose with his wife and his lover. (I can't understand how a person can live three sex relations at the same time without mistakes, too much pressure in my opinion, ;)
Ok finally they did it. I was in my job receiving msgs from her till stopped. All the morning I was hard but that hour was incredible. She sent me a message "He has left". I was just finishing my work and waited until arrive home to get all details and see the complete video.
I could see both coming into my bedroom. She was looking to the camera and he was behind her. Her short dress was moving just to understand that his hand was playing with her ass meanwhile kissed her neck.

Had forgotten to tell you that the day afer our first meeting I bought the day after pill and gave her. Days passing and the period didn't appear. I was afraid because, as you know, I'm vasectomized and everybody knows it, but on the other hand excited for that posibility. We talked about it many times and confessed her how I felt. Also was not sure that She took the pil or not. I know that the probability of be pregnant was a very big part of her fantasies in that moment.
Finally she had it and I could breath.
This second time that I have just start to tell you, with them alone, I ask her to use condoms but the things were not in the way that my wife and me could expect.

Users who are viewing this thread