• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My shy 23 yr old wife wants to be shared 1st time

• Thread starterBambam123
  • Start date
She took this for me last night before I gave it to her hard!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 985
Her tight pussy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 598
Bambam123 said:
She took this for me last night before I gave it to her hard!

Did she moan? I bet she did, was it really hot and sexy? Did she get hot and sweaty and get one of them cute little sweat mustaches?

Ya her legs were shakin after i got done pounding her pussy,she had me cum on her face for the first time ever as well

Where are you located baby?

Bambam123 said:
Ya her legs were shakin after i got done pounding her pussy,she had me cum on her face for the first time ever as well

I wish you would have taken pictures of that, i would love to see your cum on her face.

Nice pussy shot taken tonight

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 482
She has no panties on in that pic :) she was ready to be fucked hard when I got home from work

Bambam123 said:
Well what do u want? Believe me she wants bigger cock really bad
nice ass...where are you from friend? does she like groupsex? one in her pussy and one in her ass?

thanks ill pm u

yes she wants to try group sex and will fuck till her pussy hurts.

This was tonight before I let my friend fuck her

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 521
damn she sexy beautiful and great body. freaky as well. tell us about your friend fuvking her was it the first time she fucked another guy. did u watch. how did u get him to do it

she is amazing! where r u from?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

She is now ready for a big dick :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 303
Would love to fuck her with mine. That pussy looks amazing.

bigmatt78 said:
Would love to fuck her with mine. That pussy looks amazing.

It is very amazing and believe she wants what she sees from your pics! She saved a pic of your dick on her phone and that's what she looks at when rubbing her pussy when I'm at work

I can barely fit two fingers in her pussy when she's wet, she hates it and wants a thick dick to loosen her up, so I can pound that pussy as hard as I want :) who wants to have her first?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 300

Users who are viewing this thread