• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My shy 23 yr old wife wants to be shared 1st time

• Thread starterBambam123
  • Start date
Here a shot of her little titties! She loves to be titty fucked! Now you guys can all see kinda how petite and small she is but wants a thick big dick

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 694
she ever tried turkish cocks? may be i can be a first for that if i missed the other "firsts"

She said "as long as its thick and big an the guy is decent looking"

Her pussy seems not really tight, but she's got a very good clit !!

Trust me its tight two of my fingers will only fit. Yes her clit is amazing, if u can suck a clit good then she would be all yours cause she's loves her clit licked,rubed,sucked, nibbled on.

Bambam123 said:
Trust me its tight two of my fingers will only fit. Yes her clit is amazing, if u can suck a clit good then she would be all yours cause she's loves her clit licked,rubed,sucked, nibbled on.

Easily done. Where are you two located?

I pm you :)

Love her tits (and her nice smile) too !

PLease, more pics of your sweet girl.

Very nice body. Beautiful face and eyes.

Can you fuck her ass too ?

Her ass still just will take a finger, virgin tight ass

Continue sharing nice pics of her.

Very sexy babe ..!

This young lady certainly seems eager to show herself, as well she should, being that hot. If so, she is probably as eager as you to make this happen, judging from the body language. ;)

Yes we are both very eager to find her a decent to good looking guy that's local with a big thick dick that will fuck her tight pussy daily, she really wants to feel that FULLNESS feeling in her pussy from a THICK BIG DICK!

Petite wife's wants a big dick badly!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 729
wow

Absolutely gorgeous! In my eyes, shes got the perfect package: killer body, so so supple tits, beautiful pussy and the sexiest eyes I think I've seen! I would love to come stretch her tight little pussy out! Where are yall located? Yummy!

She sent these to me just to post on here for You guys, fellas she's getting desperate for a big thick dick, she turned a guy down cause he was only about 7 inches and wasnt fat enough but she still gave him a hand job into her mouth

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 595
Bambam123 said:
She sent these to me just to post on here for You guys, fellas she's getting desperate for a big thick dick, she turned a guy down cause he was only about 7 inches and wasnt fat enough but she still gave him a hand job into her mouth

Wow, this girl is awesome. So who was this guy that she jerked off into her mouth? When did this happen?

This happen two days ago we found a guy who said he had a big thick dick and then when he came over and she told him to lick her pussy to get him hard and so he licked her pussy and ass as he was excellent at that and my girl got so horny over that she told him fuck me now and he put it in once and she was kinda dissapointed cause she wanted allot thicker so she told him to stop and then she jacked his dick off in her mouth to thank him for licking her ass and pussy so well and not sending him home high in dry. So now she's like fuck!!! I want a THICK COCK!!

She's utterly amazing, where is she located?

Users who are viewing this thread