• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My sissy husband is castrated

• Thread starternikolija
  • Start date

nikolija

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 7, 2020
Yesterday morning the balls and scrotum of my sissy husband were removed. The recovery will take three weeks, after which he/she will be able to return to his duties.

• Love
Reactions: bigbrandon, Eerect, Megan MWF BBC Slut Dallas and 15 others
nikolija said:
Yesterday morning the balls and scrotum of my sissy husband were removed. The recovery will take three weeks, after which he/she will be able to return to his duties.
Very good, Ms. Nikolija. I think you made the right decision. Full castration including scrotum removal sounds much better than having his balls replaced with fake balls and leaving his scrotum intact. Thank you for the update, and congratulation!

The forum (no doubt) and I will look forward to further updates from you regarding how your sissy husband is performing and fitting into your active love life as your castrated cuckold.

• Love
Reactions: maresi simone, natasnaikul and chelseacd
nikolija said:
Pics? Or is this just fantasy?

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and castrated_cuck
I agree with Custer. In my opinion we all are looking forward hearing about updates and also the performance of your sissy husband.

Thank you!

Reactions: maresi simone, cuckhub, nikolija and 1 other person
She is still recovering after castration. It takes 6 to 8 weeks. Mental changes are noticeable. The balls are a symbol of masculinity. Now that they are gone, the female side is free to fully express itself. Submissiveness obedience, emotionality, no aggression. I like it.

• Love
Reactions: shelli_k18, sissytinyvirgin, cuckhub and 8 others
nikolija said:
She is still recovering after castration. It takes 6 to 8 weeks. Mental changes are noticeable. The balls are a symbol of masculinity. Now that they are gone, the female side is free to fully express itself. Submissiveness obedience, emotionality, no aggression. I like it.
Was he excited to have his balls removed? Did you save them and put them in a jar on the shelf? How does he feel now that they are gone?

Reactions: castrated_cuck
This sounds like a fantasy.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
Hormones make the penis and balls not work. Removing the balls in that case is a relief. My sissy told me that two days after castration he felt relieved. "I'm a real girl now" Yes honey, you are, I told him.

• Love
Reactions: shelli_k18, sissytinyvirgin, maresi simone and 6 others
Hubby is recovering wonderfully. Looks like he didn't even have balls. Just a little clit.

• Love
Reactions: sissytinyvirgin, maresi simone, natasnaikul and 7 others
nikolija said:
Hubby is recovering wonderfully. Looks like he didn't even have balls. Just a little clit.
Very good. Please continue your updates, Ms. Nikolija.

sjb1962 said:
Seriously? Wow.... Love to see pics when he's all healed up
that makes two of us.

Reactions: 412perv
Following as well id love to see the results as i think this is the best option for cucks/white males are you considering penectomy later down the road as its just a useless piece of flesh now and its best removed as its the route of white racism hate violence and oppression

Reactions: Manwaife and sjb1962
nikolija said:
Pics, please!!

Reactions: Readyu
That is great. I am a strong proponent of castration of sissy cuckold husbands/boyfriends. However, I do hope to keep my own balls, but my wife will have me castrated some day.

• Love
Reactions: maresi simone, natasnaikul, Kogjin and 2 others
I'm thinking about penectomy for hubby.

• Love
Reactions: Eerect, Megan MWF BBC Slut Dallas, shelli_k18 and 4 others
wow...annie has been using elastraator bands to shrink mine..but not cut them off...
mwm 58 here...annie is 48...you?

Reactions: WhiteMarried and 412perv
WifeDatesBlk said:
wow...annie has been using elastraator bands to shrink mine..but not cut them off...
mwm 58 here...annie is 48...you?
Hows that working? Using them on penis as well or just balls? How long do you leave them on? Make sure your taking some baby asprin ive read theres chance of blood clots if bands are left on to long then removed asprin helps reduce that risk

Reactions: WhiteMarried
nikolija said:
I'm thinking about penectomy for hubby.
White dicklets are basicly just a hate symbol so you should remove it for sure

Reactions: Megan MWF BBC Slut Dallas
nikolija said:
Lucky man to have found a Goddess like You to show him the way

Reactions: WhiteMarried, dirkjan, 69eatmore77 and 1 other person
nikolija said:
Well done Goddess!

Reactions: WhiteMarried, dirkjan, leahswannabe and 1 other person