• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My sissy husband is castrated

• Thread starternikolija
  • Start date
nikolija said:
Hubby is recovering wonderfully. Looks like he didn't even have balls. Just a little clit.
I wish we got pictures

Reactions: katscuck and 412perv
Callmegod said:
This sounds like a fantasy.
I fucking Hope so, that's Sick.
I come on this site to read some hot stories and enjoy hearing people enjoying each other. My wife and I have been enjoying the lifestyle for years and always honest with each other.

Reactions: Matureplay
My wife has a younger sister who is married. After the sister got married, she got so enthused about how my wife cuckolded me and had feminized me and turned me into a chick with a dick, her sister did the same thing to her husband. Except she went a step further. She had her husband castrated. So, the husband got a new female name (Piper), got put on female HRT, and also turned into a chick with a dick, but in "her" case, without balls.

Piper is very pretty, and very passable. Like I am, Piper is not allowed pussy under any circumstances, other than clean-up duties. She is usually naked, displaying her tits, her dick, and the soft smoothness where her balls used to be. I have to admit, her dick unsupported by any balls is extremely attractive. I love the way it looks. Piper also has a very nice ass, so she gets a lot of cocks that love to fuck her.

Reactions: Creaminside, shelli_k18, SubtoJudy and 5 others
Gracie said:
My wife has a younger sister who is married. After the sister got married, she got so enthused about how my wife cuckolded me and had feminized me and turned me into a chick with a dick, her sister did the same thing to her husband.
Good for your sexy wife's sister, and my congratulations to her.

Gracie said:
Except she went a step further. She had her husband castrated.
Evidently her husband must have been OK with that idea — or, if he wasn't, your wife's sister must have somehow convinced him it would be acceptable, and perhaps even desirable, to accept castration.

Gracie said:
So, the husband got a new female name (Piper), got put on female HRT, and also turned into a chick with a dick, but in "her" case, without balls. Piper is very pretty, and very passable.
Ah.... so, like your sexy wife, her sexy younger sister was successful at transforming her cuckold to an attractive she-male.

Gracie said:
Like [me], Piper is not allowed pussy under any circumstances, other than clean-up duties.
Seems reasonable — assuming your wife's younger sister is getting all the extramarital sex she desires (which I gather she is).

Gracie said:
She is usually naked....
Is Piper a stay-at-home sissy, while your wife's sister supports them by working — or, does Piper work outside their home, but is usually naked, as you say, when he/she is at home...?

Gracie said:
....displaying her tits, her dick, and the soft smoothness where her balls used to be.
Nice.

Gracie said:
I have to admit, her dick unsupported by any balls is extremely attractive. I love the way it looks. Piper also has a very nice ass, so she gets a lot of cocks that love to fuck her.
Good. Presumably getting fucked up her sissy-ass regularly results in milking; i.e., discharge from Piper's prostate, thus keeping his/her "plumbing" in order. Is that the case (I hope)...?

Anyway, all this sounds like good work, feminized cuckold Gracie, on the part of your sexy hotwife's strongly-sexual younger sister. Thanks for filling us in about this interesting story.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: maresi simone
Gracie said:
My wife has a younger sister who is married. After the sister got married, she got so enthused about how my wife cuckolded me and had feminized me and turned me into a chick with a dick, her sister did the same thing to her husband. Except she went a step further. She had her husband castrated. So, the husband got a new female name (Piper), got put on female HRT, and also turned into a chick with a dick, but in "her" case, without balls.

Piper is very pretty, and very passable. Like I am, Piper is not allowed pussy under any circumstances, other than clean-up duties. She is usually naked, displaying her tits, her dick, and the soft smoothness where her balls used to be. I have to admit, her dick unsupported by any balls is extremely attractive. I love the way it looks. Piper also has a very nice ass, so she gets a lot of cocks that love to fuck her.
Very interesting! Is your sil on slutwives? Love to hear how she got him to agree to being castrated. I'm sure we'd all love to see a pic of that smoothness!

Reactions: natasnaikul
Dear Custer Laststand, Sir,

as always i feel enthusiastic about Your comment! You really use to you hit the nail on the head ... and whatever You say You are celebrating the idea that a Hot Wife and Her utter submissive sissy should be nothing else but eager sluts for Her Lovers...! No matter what is needed to put the sissy hubby to her place...!

And yes! This exactly is what i as well have been taught to be the right way. And the one and only reason why i still have my "ovaries" is that my hot Wife Rose loves to see me wearing my chastity cage.

Sincerely Yours,
sissy moan

PS. And i would really endure everything in order to become Mistress Roses (well fucked) chick with a clit and no ovaries...! :)

Custer Laststand said:
Good for your sexy wife's sister, and my congratulations to her.

Evidently her husband must have been OK with that idea — or, if he wasn't, your wife's sister must have somehow convinced him it would be acceptable, and perhaps even desirable, to accept castration.

Ah.... so, like your sexy wife, her sexy younger sister was successful at transforming her cuckold to an attractive she-male.

Seems reasonable — assuming your wife's younger sister is getting all the extramarital sex she desires (which I gather she is).

Is Piper a stay-at-home sissy, while your wife's sister supports them by working — or, does Piper work outside their home, but is usually naked, as you say, when he/she is at home...?

Nice.

Good. Presumably getting fucked up her sissy-ass regularly results in milking; i.e., discharge from Piper's prostate, thus keeping his/her "plumbing" in order. Is that the case (I hope)...?

Anyway, all this sounds like good work, feminized cuckold Gracie, on the part of your sexy hotwife's strongly-sexual younger sister. Thanks for filling us in about this interesting story.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Tehe,

no problem for me...! i'm a fuckee and not a fucker anyway...! And apart from the usage of some blue pills i am almost impotent as well...! Oh, and actually i ever have been...! :)

So my cage is mainly for showing my real position ... and for denying me to play with myself ... what i in fact do whenever i can...! But with the cage ... well, i love big Dildos and real Cock maybe just as much...! ;)

bonemeal said:
After my dog was castrated he still got hard-ons and mounted other dogs, mostly male dogs in a show of dominance. I hate myself for having him fixed.

Reactions: natasnaikul and Custer Laststand
maresi simone said:
Dear Custer Laststand, Sir,

as always i feel enthusiastic about Your comment! You really use to you hit the nail on the head ... etc.
Thank you Maresi Simone.

—Custer

Reactions: WhiteMarried
Testing the look. What do you think?

DSCN6479.JPG DSCN647_8.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Eerect, h5t6ca, shelli_k18 and 3 others
natasnaikul said:
Testing the look. What do you think?

DSCN6479.JPG DSCN647_8.JPG
Nice look. I think you should have them removed.

Reactions: WhiteMarried and natasnaikul
nikolija said:
Yesterday morning the balls and scrotum of my sissy husband were removed. The recovery will take three weeks, after which he/she will be able to return to his duties.
My balls are full

Reactions: natasnaikul and WhiteMarried
zippless said:
Nice look. I think you should have them removed.
I agree

Reactions: natasnaikul
nikolija said:
I'm thinking about penectomy for hubby.
Are you still thinking?

What he had done is so brave and I am so jealous that a wife cared so much that she had her sissy castrated!

Gracie said:
That is great. I am a strong proponent of castration of sissy cuckold husbands/boyfriends. However, I do hope to keep my own balls, but my wife will have me castrated some day.
Oh Gracie, as always you focus focus on doing things the right way: it simply doesn't matter whether a sissy wants to be castrated or not because it is alone her hot Wife's right to decide! And yes, i really hope for you that your wonderful Wife will grant you this special favor one day!

I'd love to have that done to my cuck but I suspect it's a fantasy, sadly. If it isnt please let me know eher it was done!

Your sissy is so lucky have a wife like you. I wish you both a happy new year. How far are you planning to take this glorious event!

Users who are viewing this thread