• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my sissy self

• Thread startercdlola
  • Start date

cdlola

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 9, 2010
florida
My sissy self 051611182321.jpg

Sissy breasts

I would love to see more pics of your good looing sissy breasts. Hormones? Natural? What eperiences have you had showing cleavage or dressing en femme? Tell us more.

jannis said:
I would love to see more pics of your good looing sissy breasts. Hormones? Natural? What eperiences have you had showing cleavage or dressing en femme? Tell us more.
Thank you im glad u like them, to answer your questions im not on hormoans and have never been, I believe I have an imbalance though because I've had breasts since I was 13 by the time I was 14 I was allready a Ccup and im now a D or a DD depending on the bra, as for showing them my wife has seen me dress feminine only and a few guys online , I do enjoy showing them though and I will add more pics tonight for u , if u have any more questions please feel free to ask me anything

Here's another pic052111152757.jpg

I just added a new pic to my profile

Users who are viewing this thread