• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my situation REAL

• Thread startermisterstache
  • Start date

misterstache

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 22, 2012
This story's going to be long so bear with me.

I'm a 33 year old man. I was married, once, for four and a half years. Early on in my relationship with my ex-wife, I admitted to her that I wanted to watch her have sex with another man. We fantasized about it, and talked about it, but nothing ever came of it. Just the idea of her having sex with another man was enough at that point. After we got married, it skewed our relationship, and the sex became adequate, at best. Finally the sex just dried up, because she started to think that all I wanted was the "kinky" stuff.

The next relationship I was in, the lady I was with was a minx in the sack. I couldn't bring myself to ever tell her about my fantasy, since it had helped ruin my marriage. One morning, she showed up at my house crying, and admitted to me that she'd cheated on me with her ex-boyfriend. The make-up sex ranks up there with the best sex I've ever had. That relationship soured after a couple more months. I couldn't trust her, because she cheated on me, and even though it was hot, the lack of trust ruined it.

Last year I met my current girlfriend, we'll call her Jenna, who is 23. We've been together for a year and a few months now. Fairly early on in our relationship one night things were getting hot and heavy, and we started talking about fantasies. She suggested a threesome with another girl, and I said I'd like to watch her with another guy. She thought it was a little weird, and said she doesn't want to be with anyone but me.

Shortly before this incident, we had "the talk" about how many people we'd each been with. I was forthcoming, and told her I'd been with 10 women, including her. She told me she didn't know exactly, but ballparked it at 30-40. She said she could figure it out if she sat down with a pen and paper, but she didn't do it right away. A few months later, we were talking about our sexual pasts again, and the fact that she never did give me a straight answer came up again. This time, she ballparked it at 40-50. We'd still occasionally have some fantasy talk when we were fooling around, and every time I told her I'd like to watch her have sex with another guy, she'd always tell me she only wants to be with me.

Now we get into the meat of the story, the events of the last two weeks.

Two weeks ago, Jenna broke up with me. She was driving me to work in the morning, and I had a long day ahead of me. Essentially, she said she was done, and didn't want to talk about it. This isn't the first time she's just broken up with me that way. So I worked out my whole 12 hour day, arranged to go out for drinks with a bunch of coworkers, and headed home to change. When I got there, she was furious I was going out. she told me if I went out it was really over forever. After I got in the shower and was walking out the door, she threatened that if I was going out, she was going out, too.

She called me several times as I was heading to the bar. I was on my way to the gas station to pick up smokes, so I listened to her for a bit, but I was out of this relationship as much as she claimed to be.

At the bar, I met up with my friends to shoot pool. There were a couple girls there that I knew, and I was ***** enough to hope that maybe I would be hooking up with one of them by the end of the night. In the end, two of them were nice enough to hang out with me as I waited for my cab.

The cab ride took a while, and just as I was arriving home she called me. It was about 3:15 AM. She wanted to know if I was home, and if she should come home. I didn't care, and we ended up hanging up on each other a couple of times. About half an hour later I texted her, telling her she could come home if she wanted, and if she didn't to have fun fucking whatever guy she was hanging out with.

Fifteen minutes later, she texted me to let me know she was coming home. She tried calling a bunch of times, between 4:15 and 4:30. I'm not sure exactly when she got home, but when she did we argued and she threw me out of the bedroom.

The next day we talked a little, and I went and worked another long day. My friend was going to be in town for the night, and he and I planned on going out that evening. The end of the night me and my buddy cruised to the bar, and one of my lady coworkers from the night before joined us.

We all had several drinks, and she offered to drive my buddy and I back to the house since we'd had signifiantly more to drink than she had. When we got there, I invited her to join us for some beers. She stayed, and Jenna was there. She stayed in the bedroom for almost the whole night. The coworker, my buddy, and I all ended up at the hot tub for about an hour with yet more beer.

The whole night got pretty blurry after that. Not long after the sun came up, Jenna left, saying she couldn't sleep with all the ruckus we were making. After Jenna left, all three of us wound up going to sleep, with me in the bedroom, and my friends on the futon.

When June got back, around 1 in the afternoon, the coworker was gone. Jenna wanted to talk, and we covered a lot of ground regarding our relationship, and things I thought were not negotiable. For one, she had to come clean about how many guys she'd slept with. After our long talk we wound up spending the day hanging out with my buddy before he had to leave town. I was suffering a miserable hangover all day.

The following day, Jenna sat down and made her list. At 23 years old, she's been with 37 guys. That night we had some pretty great sex, largely due to how turned on I was at what a slut she'd been (even in her own words). She said she'd just go out, get *****, and have sex with whatever guy she'd been hanging out with.

The next day one of us asked the other exactly what had been happening those two nights. It was probably me doing the asking. I truthfully explained what had taken place both nights.

Jenna had called a bunch of coworkers until she got ahold of one of them who was out drinking. The coworker was out with her boyfriend at a dive bar a little ways from our house shooting pool with a bunch of their friends. Another coworker apparently showed up a little while after my girlfriend got there, and they all did quite a bit of drinking. June herself had probably more than a few beers, and 6 shots of a gnarly Tuaca and two other liquor and juice that I have since tried and found to be quite potent.

At closing time (2AM around here), Jenna explained she wasn't done drinking, and the late arriving coworker (we'll call him Jerry) invited her and the other coworker and her boyfriend back to his place for more drinks.

Apparently that's where she was when she called me early Saturday morning asking if she could come home. Jenna is adamant that nothing at all happened between her and Jerry, or anyone else. Monday morning when she left the house during the "sleepover," she went to crash for a couple hours at a female coworker's house before going to run some errands.

I took everything at face value, and again that night we had great sex. I used her vibrator on her fairly vigorously, and we again shared our fantasies, and relived some of the naughtier things we've done, and some of the faily public places we'd done them.

The next night, we hung out at the house drinking beers and talking about things. With her permission, I looked through her phone, text and call logs. There was a call to Jerry right around 11pm. I offered her a clean slate to tell me the truth of what had actually happened. Jenna came clean and told me that her female friend and boyfriend had left shortly after arriving at Jim's house. She also told me that Jerry had confessed to liking her, and then "trying" to kiss her.

Obviously, I was shocked and pissed off at having been lied to. I was also very turned on. I started thinking, we were broken up, there was no cheating, just my then-ex-girlfriend fooling around with another guy. I immediately assumed that she was lying about everything, and another fight ensued. She remained steadfast in telling me that nothing else happened, and offered to even take a lie detector test. I told her the clean slate would remain in effect until we went to bed the next night, in case she felt she had anything else to share.

The next day it came out that she hadn't in fact gone there with her friends from the bar, only Jerry. Aside from that, she still maintains that the only thing that happened was that he tried to kiss her, she told him she couldn't, and called me.

A few days later we decided to go shopping at an adult entertainment shop, mostly for videos, but also for sexy outfits for her and perhaps a toy. We looked at lingerie and some costumes, and she decided on a few things she liked.

When we went to look at videos, she wasn't into offering her opinion about what she'd want to see. One video caught my eye, I believe it was called "I want to watch." Despite me sharing my fantasy with her, I wasn't quite ready to get the video and just put it all out there.

We looked over the toys for a little while, and I had been doing some research earlier in the day. I finally convinced her to go for a pretty good sized vibrator called the Big Boss. It's got some serious girth, and it's a fair bit longer than I am, to boot.

A few nights later, we got into another fight about everything that had happened. She herself was mad at me for whatever she thought had happened between myself and my coworker the one night. I still couldn't take her word that nothing had happened between her and her coworker. Finally, she ended up yelling "Do you just want me to fuck Jerry? Would that make you happy?" I was pretty much dumbfounded, and after she threw me out of the bedroom (again) I told her I'd take care of texting Jerry if that's what she wanted. As it turned out, it was an empty threat on her part.

Not too long after, we spent the morning fooling around in the bedroom. I wanted to get her incredibly turned on before we actually had sex later in the evening, so I spent hours teasing her before we even got ready for the day. After we showered, I teased her more, and we finally used the Big Boss on her. She took the whole thing inside her while I used my tongue on her. The thought of her fucking Jerry was on my mind the whole time.

After all that, we finally went out, her with no panties on and some pretty short shorts. By the time we got home, we were both plenty turned on, but had planned on doing a photo shoot with her in the corset we'd picked up a few days prior. The sex afterward was great.

Yesterday, we played with Big Boss again, and she can take damn near the whole thing. Real soon there's going to be another photoshoot.

Now, I've been typing this over the course of a few days, so I'm sure I've forgotten details and such. My question is, how do I proceed? She'll take the lie detector test, she says, and I'd love to have a FFM threesome and watch her with another guy. Having the truth about her and Jerry is pretty important to me, though. I'm afraid that I've been overly harsh with her if we're going to pursue a lifestyle that involves her having sex with other men, and on the other hand, I fear I haven't been harsh enough if we're not. I'm very confused. Anyone have any advice

For the seventy-odd people who have read this and haven't bothered to comment, please understand that this is very real, and happening in my life right now. I'm hoping for an honest response.

what a perfectly dreadful little slag

I'm not going to go into a lot of detail. Suffice it to say, my wife admits to going out with and seeing an old boss of hers multiple times. He was also married. There are a lot of things that have made me doubt her about her past exploits, including whether or not she was experienced prior to our wedding.

But she has always maintained that I am the only man that she has been with. No sex, no oral no nothing. Do I believe her hell NO, but, I cannot prove anything. You must decide what you are willing to put up with. As for me I envy all of the cucks on this forum. I have told her repeatedly that I would love to be her cuck, that I would love for her to be/been with others. She still maintains her virtuousness. Good luck

Nately said:
I'm not going to go into a lot of detail. Suffice it to say, my wife admits to going out with and seeing an old boss of hers multiple times. He was also married. There are a lot of things that have made me doubt her about her past exploits, including whether or not she was experienced prior to our wedding.

But she has always maintained that I am the only man that she has been with. No sex, no oral no nothing. Do I believe her hell NO, but, I cannot prove anything. You must decide what you are willing to put up with. As for me I envy all of the cucks on this forum. I have told her repeatedly that I would love to be her cuck, that I would love for her to be/been with others. She still maintains her virtuousness. Good luck

============

do you deserve to be a cuck? her cuck?

what have you done to enhance your wife's
love life? eh :confused:

duke9555 said:
============

do you deserve to be a cuck? her cuck?

what have you done to enhance your wife's
love life? eh :confused:

Every damn thing that I can think of!

Nately said:
Every damn thing that I can think of!

==========

excellent ....keep up the good work

Sounds like you are very confused... on one hand you desire to see your woman being fucked by someone else, yet on another hand you're afraid that you're girlfriend might have cheated on you on that single occasion.

I'll tell you that much, usually women cheat when you least suspect it, and she probably has not cheated on you on that particular occasion... but seeing how she's been with more than three dozen of men, she might have cheated on you on other occasions.

The bottom line is, you need to get your priorities straight. This is a cuckold forum, and majority of us enjoy having cheating wives and the advice you get here is going to be biased. But the bottom line, if your girl is only 23 and already been with 37 men, its only a matter of time until she fucks someone else behind you back. If you like her and want to stay with her, then just accept it and try to get pleasure out of it.

The number of guys she has fucked in the past is her business - and she does not have to tell you, unless she wants to. If you truly love her, you will forgive her for any perceived sins.

You have fucked lots of women in the past, but she had more opportunites, so fucked HEAPS of guys more than you - and I don't see anything wrong with maxing her sex life if a cock in her love tunnel feels FANTASTIC.

You need some rules down on paper which you both agree to if you want to keep your relationship alive. Otherwise, move on and find someone else to love.

It seems you both need an open marriage. No point in fighting and DEMANDING to know all the details of what each other is getting up to. Sex with each person is different.

A real cuckold would be thrilled if his wife let her slut out and fucked 100 guys, as long as she did not divorce him.

In a cuckold relationship, the wife is the Boss and what she says goes. HUBBY DOES AS HE IS TOLD.

It may be that you have to define what type of marriage you have, and then agree to treat each other with the utmost repsect, because booze can distort your judgement for each other.

Here's my point of view. You have a very confused male that is fantasizing about his gf being with another guy, but at the same time he can't handle the fact that she didn't want to come off as a slut and told you that she had been with less men than she actually had. So what. Who cares if she's been with 1 before you or 100 before you. That's your inferiority speaking. No disrespect.

The fact that you are constantly fighting with her over this shit is never gonna get you anywhere. She's not gonna trust you enough to do this cuz she thinks your just gonna freak out anyway. Honestly, I think this relationship is hanging by a thread. She loves you and that's the reason she keeps coming back. If she didn't she could get sex elsewhere obviously. But the problem is when she comes back you want answers she's not comfortable with giving because she knows or thinks she knows how you will react. She's never gonna tell you the truth on that and really the subject is pointless as to how many guys she's been with. It's a pointless question because it happened in the past and you're to ignorant (no offense not trying to call names) to figure out that SHE'S WITH YOU! stop trying to shove the square peg in the round hole.

My opinion from what I've read in this thread is that cuckolding is best left to fantasy for you. You appear to react negatively to the aspects of the lifestyle when it becomes reality.

I reccommend watching CHASING AMY. You strike me as Ben Afleck's character in that movie. I won't give away the ending of the movie but what you described above is very similar to the story line of the movie. She's done wild things, you haven't had the same experiences as she has and therefore feel you must compensate by forcing her to do those things with you. When really that is all in her past and she just wants to be with you. Stop forcing things and just let things progress naturally.

As for men should do what women say in a cuck relationship. That is not entirely true. As I'm sure everyone knows; cuckolding is a very interesting lifestyle with many different facets. Some are into the sissy thing some arnt. Some are bbc only some arnt. Some believe that women should rule the roost and some don't. Each person should find out what works best for them and live that lifestyle. The lifestyle should not be dictated to others. Once again...no disrespect.

Well, we're still working through things right now as best we can. It's looking like she is going to take the lie-detector test, but with money being a bit tight it could be a little while. I don't have any idea how it's going to turn out, but I do want to know the truth.

That Big Boss vibrator is one hell of a thing in the bedroom. I haven't watched her use it on herself yet, but I've been using it on her regularly. It's big and thick, and it really turns me on when I have it buried in her. I'm really looking forward to watching her fuck herself with it.

I don't know how things are going to work out with us adding other people to our sex life, but your advice regarding trying FFM first seems pretty sound. I'll be talking to her about it again in the next few days, since we have a couple days off together this week.

Since the said the whole "Would you like me to fuck Jerry? Would that make you happy?" thing, I've thought about it a lot. We'll see how that all plays out.

Finally, regarding the Chasing Amy thing, that very thought had crossed my mind.

This is doomed. Lie detector test? Really? If any partner in a relationship needs to take a lie detector test to prove themselves to the other, then there is no trust in the relationship. Introducing others into the relationship will only expedite the inevitable.

In all fairness, the lie-detector test was her idea.

I understand and I'm not singling anyone out. I am just saying that if a lie detector needs to enter any relationship, that relationship is doomed.

My suggestion to you, if you want to save this, is to put the past in the past and start with a clean slate. Be with only each other and forget about bringing anyone else into the picture. From what you stated these fantasies should just remain fantasies.

Both husband and wife should take the Lie Detector Test if there is to be one, because God said that all men are sinners - he did not say women were.

"He who is without sin can cast the first stone stuff comes into marriage at some point".

Once again, it wasn't "her who is without sin........"

Adultery is both thought and physical sinning. Sin is about breaking some rules another human made up.

So a woman can't sin, only men can..........he he.

So cancel the lie detector test, or she may decide to provide some extra evidence, so the needle with swing very wide and need extra paper, and make the person who operates the machine very red-faced, embarrassed and traumatised. It costs $220 an hour to detraumatise a person !!!!!!!!

Her offering to take a lie detector test may have been rhetorical, I'll give you that.

The thing is, I love this girl, and I want for things to work out. It seems that she doesn't understand that it isn't what did or didn't happen, it was her lying to cover it up that bothers me. If our relationship is going to last, she needs to understand the need for honesty.

When she asked if her fucking Jerry would make me happy, I'm sure that was rhetorical, too, but could anyone here fault me if I had told her yes? I'm about ready to, in fact.

The reason I posted this to this forum is because it seemed the likeliest place to get some kind of feedback from people who had likely been in similar situations.

I'll be sure to let everyone know how things work out.

Users who are viewing this thread