• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my situation.

• Thread starteruscavsct
  • Start date

uscavsct

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 9, 2008
Hi everyone. I wish I could post more but don't really have anything much to post about.

Since I am a member, I thought I owed everyone an explanation of my being here.

First, I love and respect the lifestyle. My partner is free spirited and has had many lovers. One since we've been together. I always was turned on by her fucking other guys. She was married to a black man before I met her and she told me she stopped counting guys she'd fucked after she reached forty.

Unfortunately, her health has deteriorated to the point where it is very difficult at best to have sex anymore. (Not asking for sympathy here) Still, I get a lot of pleasure imagining her pussy being split by some of the big black (and white) dicks she's had stuffed in it. I have been on the other end also and have had a few friends share their wives with me in the past.

Anyway, that is my situation, and am grateful for everyone tolerating my membership here. I can only imagine how many people sign up pretending to be something they are not.

Enclosed are a couple of pics of my beautiful partner and I'm sure some of you can imagine how I feel thinking about her pussy being filled with big dicks!

Attachments

• pat 022.jpg
    pat 022.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 645
  • pat 012.jpg
    pat 012.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 621
  • pat 031.jpg
    pat 031.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 620
  • pat 021.jpg
    pat 021.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 570
She truly is a beautiful woman and you do have my sympathy for your wife's incapacitation (and the resulting damage to your sex life as well). You are more than welcome to participate in this forum as often as you desire. Welcome!

If you don't mind sharing what is your wife's health problem? Is it something she can get cured?

Thank you for your interest and acceptance. She has progressive debilitating MS, but I love her and she is beautiful in spite of it.

One of the best things I've noticed about this site is how accepting and supportive most members are of one another. It's like a family.

Thank you for your Thread

Dear Usavsct:

Thank you for being part of this site.
For us Cuckolding is really about love. We started Cuckolding 30 years ago and it has been a marvelous and fantastic journey.
But for us it was always about love. About the love we felt for each other and about sharing.
We have talked with Alicia about what would happen if one of us became ill, or if simply sexual desire was not important anymore (For one or the other).
And we have made a pact:
If that happened, neither one of us would abandon the other.
In my case (Jorge) I would never change her for another woman.
Nor would I be unfaithful to her.
I have told Alicia that she can go on having lovers if she wants.
But she says, if that happens she will not. Because the real reason for Cuckolding is just because we do it together.
So she would simply stop Cuckolding, and just live with our memories and fantasies.

To tell you the truth, this would not be so hard for us.

One of the most beautiful memories for me (Jorge) was of the morning after Alicia had Cuckolded me for the first time.
Alicia made breaffast for the three of us. It was the most delicious breakfast in the world. I can still taste every delicious bite, and at that moment everything in the world seemed right.

Today just simply having breakfast with my Alicia is enough.
Simply looking at those beautiful dark eyes. Hearing her voice, or simply watching her smile now and then is enough.

So we can understand you perfectly.
Just like you.
To us this is all about love.

And for us the most beautiful moments were the sharing, the talking, the remembering and reliving those beautiful moments.

Best Regards:
Alicia and Jorge

You have my sympathies for sure. MS is a horrible disease because it affects a person physically while usually leaving them mentally fully functioning. We have a family member who has it and I work with someone who has it. It is so sad to see them fully capable mentally but unable to control the decline in their physical function.

Is your wife still able to receive sexual pleasure? This isn't something I've been able to ask any of the people I know who have it.

Still, as Jorge and Alicia have said it - still being able to share emotions and closeness and love is essential. As I've said several times "memories are the best evidence of lives well lived".

Don't give up hope - there are new medical treatments coming out all the time....

My heart goes out to you. I so commend you for being there for her.

You are lucky to have her and vice versa...best wishes to you both...

The reason I like this forum so much is that the regulars here are like a real community, and you guys prove it!

It is very difficult to have sex with her. Not for a lack of desire on her part, but because she is unable to bend her right leg or spread her legs beyond a few inches, but we still manage sometimes and to be honest like I could only be here, It is difficult for me to get turned on by her and stay hard because I am so worried I will hurt her.

Also there is the psychological problem I have with it. After doing some of the very grotesque things I have to do with her, it is very difficult to get turned on. I have to catheter her so she can urinate (several times a day) and I have to clean her up after she defecates and a few worse things too.

Gee, this is the only place I could ever admit that and I thank all of you from the very bottom of my heart.

I won't leave her though. I promised her I would take care of her for as long as I can and I won't go back on my word. Besides, I think in the long run, I am more lucky to have her than she me. Just the look she gives me when I get home makes it all worth while and then some!:)

uscavsct said:
Gee, this is the only place I could ever admit that and I thank all of you from the very bottom of my heart.

You're more than welcome - and you know where I am if you need to chat OR escape ;)

I understand..

I'm somewhat in the same boat. My wife used to be a total slut, up for anything. Then she got sick, developed a series of physical problems, and now we've gone from wild group fucking to a semi-annual slow screw, because that's all she can handle. So I read stories about other peoples lives, jerk off alot, and remember the good times. I still love her, but, damn, it's difficult knowing that people are still out there enjoying what we used to. I can sympathize...

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 99
Pook,

Great photo! Thanks for posting it; it conveys well the hot nature of your wife's former sexuality and seems somewhat unique. Beyond that, my condolences.

—Custer

Uscavsct,

uscavsct said:
.... I love and respect the lifestyle. My partner is free-spirited and has had many lovers; one since we've been together. I always was turned on by her fucking other guys. She was married to a black man before I met her and she told me she stopped counting guys she'd fucked after she reached forty.

Unfortunately, her health has deteriorated to the point where it is very difficult at best to have sex anymore. ....

Your wife's situation is very unfortunate. I've had more than a little experience with long-term illness, so I have some feeling for what she and you are up against. Yesterday morning a woman friend my wife and I have known for a long time died from cancer. It's been about a year since she was diagnosed and underwent heavy-duty surgery, but the surgeon recognized then it had metastasized. She was relatively young, in her 50's. Also, my mother died about a month ago in her mid-90's from an illness that caused her to deteriorate slowly over ~10 years.

My condolences.

—Custer

And my condolences to you also Custer. It sounds like your mother had a very long life. We all should do so well.

Dang I love the members here! I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and peace to each and every one of you whether you believe in Christmas or not.

Thank you for the photo pook! It is a great picture!

short comments

Pook -- What a great photo! At least you have some great memories.

Uscavsct -- Just to echo all of the other's posts, yours was quite touching. Do you still get enjoyment out of masturbation, etc? I have to assume that your wife has somewhat lost interest in the whole mental world of sex also? I will say that when my sex life sucked, one of the things I missed most was the seduction, the challenge, that twinkle in the eye. It sounds stupid, but there is nothing quite like going out on a Friday or Saturday night for some seduction. And in my book, nothing beats trying to seduce your wife all over again. Damn, I can never get through a post w/o making it about me. Sorry. Thanks again for the post and welcome to the family.

Users who are viewing this thread