• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Slut - Post #2

• Thread starterPeeTWheatstraw
  • Start date

PeeTWheatstraw

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2007
groups.yahoo.com
Here is the second post of my clumslut. She is a very naughty gal and enjoys cum as you will see from these pics. Post comments to let me know what you think and if you are in my area then maybe you can use her too!!

hot pics,,shes a real cum slut,,,please post some more

PeeTWheatstraw said:
Here is the second post of my clumslut. She is a very naughty gal and enjoys cum as you will see from these pics. Post comments to let me know what you think and if you are in my area then maybe you can use her too!!

Now thats a nice set-up you have bro.......a white slut wife that you can cum in.....at will............thats what I am looking for ....it would be nice to cum in her and she is not on the pill.....

Nice love the messy creampie, and the cum on hr wedding ring is priceless

lewis said:
Now thats a nice set-up you have bro.......a white slut wife that you can cum in.....at will............thats what I am looking for ....it would be nice to cum in her and she is not on the pill.....

Thank you Sir for coming in this white wife's cunt. Thank you for posting the pic of your cum on her wedding right - reminding us that they may be married to us but they belong to you

Users who are viewing this thread