• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my slut wants to hear your nasty comments

• Thread startermnkylve
  • Start date

mnkylve

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 11, 2005

Attachments

• Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 616
  • 1764860.jpg
    1764860.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 755
Lovely looking body - smooth and sexy - particularly in the first shot as she lies back, open, waiting for me to sink all the way into her wet pussy :)

Does she know she is making Bulls of all sizes and races hard with the views of her body? That there throbbing cocks around the world looking to find out how hot and tight she is??

It's usually a good idea to post the original image, not one that's been saved from a wife-posting website. Otherwise, this slut is perfectly fuckable, I love the smooth cunt and her big tits begging to be squeezed.

Very nice. I would love to eat her pussy. Hope you post more.
H.

hot pussy , the slut needs training and i would love to do it. itd be great to see her boobs in another picture they look lush.

her sweet dripping gash has my throbbing cock pulsating with spunk. only her sweet fuck slit can satisfy my swollen rod. lend her to me for an hour? or should we just swap?

that is one fine little bod, nice meaty cunt that I would fuck all night long.

Congratz man! That count is ready to receive some black cock punishment!
E.mail: salieris@msn.com

Users who are viewing this thread