• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My slut wife enjoying two guys

• Thread starterLogan007
  • Start date

Logan007

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 21, 2010
This was my wife's birthday party back in January. She took on these two guys, plus one guy before them that doesn't like pics taken, and of course myself. It was a fantastic night.

Attachments

• Image22.jpg
    Image22.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 1,892
  • Image21.jpg
    Image21.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,746
  • Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 1,780
  • Image16.jpg
    Image16.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2,010
I bet it was a fantastic night!
If you can, tell us a little more about this occassion; what led up to it, if these were friends or strangers, etc.
Thanks for sharing!

well done

looking hot

Thank you, I'm glad to be back.

Well the night started early, like 5 or 6. Her fav guy show'ed up to the hotel room and took her for over an hour. He made her scream so loud I thought we would get kicked out lol. I only have one photo of them together, I had to sneak it from the door way heh.

Then after he left one of the next 2 guys showed up, my wife proceeded to suck his cock until he was rock hard. Then they went in to the bed and he fucked the shit out of her. I was allowed to climb under her while she was getting pounded, I licked her pussy and his cock and balls until he came deep in her. He pulled out and I cleaned her cum filled pussy as she cleaned his cock.

Then the next guy joined the 3 of us....

:D

Attachments

• IMG_0118.jpg
    IMG_0118.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,170
  • Img_2876.jpg
    Img_2876.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1,367
  • Img_2891.jpg
    Img_2891.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1,348
  • Img_2885.jpg
    Img_2885.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1,060
  • Img_2895.jpg
    Img_2895.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,091
Logan, ypur lady has some seriously sexy tits and nipples. Also like how her labia hug that guy's cock.

We've been to a couple big gang bangs where she took on probably 20 different guys in one night.

Beautiful mrs & nice nipples :)

Now the third guy for the night has shown up and she starts on him with a nice blowjob. When he is rock hard and ready he takes her to the bed and slides his big cock into her. While he is slamming that big cock deep in her well used hole, our other friend, starts teasing her tight little ass.

Attachments

• Image24.jpg
    Image24.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 654
  • Image18.jpg
    Image18.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 597
  • Image20.jpg
    Image20.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 635
  • Image19.jpg
    Image19.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 571
  • Image9.jpg
    Image9.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 575
Not into being gangbanged

My wife most of the time would enjoy her men one at a time, there were some occasions where she would do a tag team with two other men and me not being part of the tag team. On the other hand I've seen her have sex with four different men in the same day and evening with me being last and truly enjoying a well fucked and well stretched pussy that was just the way I liked her to be. GTR

Logan007 said:
This was my wife's birthday party back in January. She took on these two guys, plus one guy before them that doesn't like pics taken, and of course myself. It was a fantastic night.
I love the pictures of you wife having with you guys .Did you enjoy watching her having fun?

I love to watch her get fucked, it my most favorite thing in the world :D

Me too

Logan007, I'm just like you in that I also loved to watch my wife get fucked and or listen to her, with the right guy (meaning well hung) she would be extremely vocal and my dick would be hard as stone knowing that my sloppy seconds were on the schedule for later. We are so lucky! GTR

Logan007...you are one very lucky man indeed !!

Love the pictures of your wife having fun and your hot story too.I hope to get my n.e.ohio wife back into being shares again.I just need to find new friends to help.

What a creative mind ,she just know how to have a great time

She loves to take on two guys at a time, riding on a cock and having one in her mouth is like heaven to her. She sucked and fucked until our second friend couldn't take it anymore and just had to have her tight little asshole.

Attachments

• Image10.jpg
    Image10.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 478
  • Image13.jpg
    Image13.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 509
  • Image15.jpg
    Image15.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 464
  • Image16.jpg
    Image16.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 468
  • Image17.jpg
    Image17.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 549
Some nights

Logan007 I'm enjoying the pictures of your lovely wife, it brings back memories of when my wife would get in the right mood she wanted spit-roasted and/or sandwiched and some of the times I was the the second dick to be in the party.Enjoy the hell out of her-because she's worth it. GTR

Users who are viewing this thread