• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My slut wife for you all...

• Thread starterslutmywife
  • Start date
S

slutmywife

My wife for you all to enjoy...

let me know what you think...

So far she hasnt been fucked by anyone else... but she likes to go out with no panties on and let guys touch her pussy.... so it should just be a matter of time before some lucky bull gets a taste of that dripping wide open pussy...

If we are out together - I will tell guys in the night club to dance with her and that she has no panties on, and they can touch her. I love giving her away like this... treating her like a slut...

She also shows her pussy to the taxi drivers.. and lets them finger her if they dont charge us.... and its only a $10 charge!!!

Attachments

• Picture 130.jpg
    Picture 130.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 2,169
  • Picture 131.jpg
    Picture 131.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1,389
  • Picture 133.jpg
    Picture 133.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 2,157
Love her dark pussy lips! perfect pussy,some lucky guy will be fuckin her soon i'm sure.

this sexy slut wife is perfect one

must be blacked ASAP

you must be so lucky to have this mellow pussy sleeping next to you in bed

You have one perfect wife my friend. A hot woman like that who is willing to let any man touch her is unbelievable. I'm sure she'll start having some REAL fun as soon as she finds a guy with a dick big enough for her to justify it. Keep us posted on what she does, and try to get some pics of her being felt up in public.

Hope the guys wash their hands b4 they finger her. She is a hot package and once she begins to share her pussy, she won't be able to go back to vanilla. She will just cum and cum and cum.....and I hope you like creampies because there will be so many chances in your future to enjoy them. The Bulls will want to keep her for several days at a time.

i think eating out the hot and fresh creampie came from a big black stud out of her pussy is more sweet than the honey it self

you guys get to try this out...cause it will work with this sexy wife / GF

where's this hott little slut.. would love to train her to be a REAL slut, not just a touchy-feely slut, but one that learns to serve like a true slut!! I'm in Miami.. how about you?

we are in sydney ...

doesnt seem to be too much going on down here.... which is a real shame!

Really? If anything, the aussies are more laid back than the americans about stuff like this. I guess that they don't have the same sort of views on technology though. Why not just take her to a nearby nude beach, there's some good ones near you, although it's a little late in the season to be naked outdoors. Shame.

I have taken to a few of the nude beaches here...

i make sure we sit right in the middle - next to the path everyone walks along.
to ensure maximum ********! my slut will open her legs and let everyone see her pussy, and if their are particularly good looking, she gives it a real stretch or rubs herself just as they walk by...

no-one has get made a move on her.. even if i get up and leave her for a while. maybe too many gays in sydney!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a shame. Definitely keep taking her to the bars and clubs and letting guys feel her slutty body. Why don't you do this: Get a small card (like half of what Americans call an index card). On the card, have her write "if you find this, you can fuck me" and then tape it up near her pussy. Inside of her thigh, in between her ass cheeks, or even right over her pussy if she's shaved. First guy to be curious enough to pull it off her skin gets the prize.

Albany,

nice one.... i may well try that...

one of my favorite nights so far was when my slut had taken some pills or something and was truely gone... i took her panties and bra of her as we sat at side of the dance floor... and was feeling her up myself to get her all horny and ready... I then took her to the dance floor - near the front where the lights made her short white dress almost see through.... i let her start dancing and then as i danced with her i slowly rubbed against her legs/ass to get her dress to ride up... she was too gone to realise. i left her dancing alone with her ass half showing - and her pussy bearly covered...

after a couple of minutes a guy start to dance with her and soon had his hands on her body, but wasnt kissing her and didnt seem to go under her dress.... i was frustrated and wanted him to go away and let a real man in there... when all of a sudden a black guy grabbed her hands and pulled her over to him... in seconds her had his tounge down her throat and his fingers up her pussy! i nearly came there and then... hoping she was gonna get blacked... he made her treated her like a real ***** holding her mouth open while he licked her mouth, holding her tits and squashing them together, her pulled her dress up as she danced with her back to him so people could see her trimmed pussy and would make her lick his fingers after her had shoved them in her cunt for a few minutes.

in the end we left without him, my wife was scared - may be it was too much for a first time... but i still think of it when i fuck her now... i imagine fucking her ruined pussy, being barely able to touch the sides with my cock after she'd had the big black cock in her...

more pics for this sluty sexy wife.....more pics..we want to jerck off to her very hard tonight

for you, tiger bull.

Attachments

• Picture 195.jpg
    Picture 195.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 495
  • Picture 194.jpg
    Picture 194.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 544
where abouts r u in sydney? i live near the cbd

MMM fantastic woman; you should definitely cut her loose; what a thrill you will have to see her beign fucked in front of you

sexy

please show more of your exy wife

Should be regularly SEEDED with BBC CUMM.......ONLY ,give her to the 1st. BBC that STRETCHES HER CUNT, to " OWN "

I live in Sydney and would love to fuck your slut wife

Users who are viewing this thread