• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My slut wife playing dress-up

• Thread starterWette460
  • Start date

Wette460

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 2, 2013
Had to get these out for you all to see. We are fairly new to this and she is starting to really embrace her inner slut. Our next thing she wants to try is blindfolding her and having two strangers come by and fuck her, cum in her and then leave without her meeting or seeing her. I'm taking her to a place with a glory hole for her birthday ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 440
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 496
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 512
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 490
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 523
A few more

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 290
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 331
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 277
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 286
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 529
Perfect

Wow! Damn! She sure is a hot one!

Damn! A nice way to start the day....

Phenomenal... can't wait to see and hear more of her (your) adventures!

Finding two anaon guys to fuck this thing should not be hard. ID fill her good...

Wette460 said:
Had to get these out for you all to see. We are fairly new to this and she is starting to really embrace her inner slut. Our next thing she wants to try is blindfolding her and having two strangers come by and fuck her, cum in her and then leave without her meeting or seeing her. I'm taking her to a place with a glory hole for her birthday ;)
What a hot scenario and dam erotic. Get it done. and don't forget to take pictures. :clap:

very hot i would love to dump a load into her

The photos are Terrific, but my neck is a little sore :)
T.

What have you guys "tried" before?
She looks like she makes an excellent slut. Very cute, and hot!

Your slut wife is ready for several big black cocks. Her mouth and cunt are made to be filled with several really large black cocks, she would love it, it would be the best fuck of her life. You would really love playing with her cum filled mouth and cunt after they were finished stretching them out and filling them with their cum. Make this happen, she is ready.

Users who are viewing this thread