my slut wife

• Thread startercuckdave469
  • Start date

cuckdave469

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 12, 2006
Hi all, I figured it is time for me to sharemy story here. My wife Dina and I met at a mutual friends house and couldn't keep our eyes off each other. all day long we were flirting with each other, and made plans to get together the next day. As soon as we could get away we fucked like rabbits. I was espescially taken with her pink nipples and sweet tasting pussy, as we continued to see each other I told her about sharing my ex with other guys. she seemed to get even hotter when i told her i enjoyed it. We began sharing fanatasies, and she told me how she cheated on her ex. We began talking about other guys fucking her while i watched and she told me to set whatever I wanted to up, and she would do it. I started by having a friend of mine over to videotape she and I fucking, then when she was cumming I asked him if he'd like to eat her, in a flash he was on his knees licking her pussy while i was fucking her she came several more times and we relived it nightly for the next week. Next I invited another friend over and told him what a good cocksucker she was, right in front of her, then asked if he'd like to get a blowjob while I fucked her. He was all over it and so was she.

Attachments

• Untitled - 40.jpg
    Untitled - 40.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 2,897
Then one day she ran into one of the guys she cheated on her ex with and invited him over, he showed up later that evening, and was a little nervous, then I told him her story about sucking his big cock while her hubby was at work, and told him I'd love to watch him fuck her. He was still uncomfortable so I let him take her up to our room, where he fucked her for the next hour and a half, cumming in her pussy 4 times and once in her mouth. Then she called me in and I fucked her while he watched then he was hard and fucked her again, while I watched. He began coming and spending the night with us 2-3 nights a week, and we would take turns fucking her all night long. then Dina started a new job at a dealership and had 47 guys around her all day. She was the youngest, sexiest slut that they had ever hired. I would dress her in short skirts and stockings-n-heels , with no panties, and drop her off at work with instructions to flash as many of the guys as she could, by lunch she would be sopping wet and ready to fuck so i said pick a few of them and tell them what a slut you are and how much I like watching you get fucked. the next day one of the salesmen brought her home after work and she sucked and fucked him on the couch in front of me. He had a 10" cock and it was beatiful to see it slid in and out of her mouth and pussy. by the end of the next week Dina was giving head in the breakroom and had 5 other guys form work over to fuck

Attachments

• dk1_0136.jpg
    dk1_0136.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,142
  • Untitled - 50.jpg
    Untitled - 50.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,854
  • dinanbobbyfrom behind- 2.jpg
    dinanbobbyfrom behind- 2.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,327
  • dinanbobbydoggiestyle.jpg
    dinanbobbydoggiestyle.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1,294
Such a beautiful slutwife you have -- i am insanely jealous! Telling your friend what a good little cocksucker she is right in front of him is HOT!! Would love to have seen her (and his) reaction mmmmmmm... Keep posting!