• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My slut wife's photos...taken by her lover

• Thread startertopgear78
  • Start date

topgear78

New around here...
Author!
Beloved Member
Apr 9, 2014
usa
Here are a couple of photos of my slut wife taken by her one lover. She's posing in a skimpy bikini that really compressed her tits, as well as showed off her pussy mound. The other shot is her in the bathtub showing off her nice rack and nipples. Let us know what you think of my slut wife. IMAG1881-1-1.jpgIMAG1886-1.jpg

I'll see if they can. She isn't a huge fan of getting her picture taken...as you can see by her expression in the bathtub. Hopefully we'll get some great hard core action.

Love to see more of her!

I guess that her tits are not the first item to be proud of.

Her legs looks better and her face looks fresh and young if you compare to other pics on this site.

Pussy and ass pics will do only good for her and for us...

Ok, we have to see her tits from a different angle and may be in another position.

Topgaer - its in your hands now' literally (not only her tits:yumyum:).

More pics of the slut wife

Here are some more pics of my slut wife taken by her lover. I got the cream pie shot off her computerIMAG1971-1.jpgIMAG1972-1-1.jpgIMAG1973-1.jpgIMAG1974.jpgIMAG1976-1.jpg

I hope you guys like them. I think you'll like her tits better :clap:

Nice thick cream pie.

Wow, he sure dropped a big load.

So instead of not saying anything you have to be an asshole...

Users who are viewing this thread