• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My slut *******

• Thread starterlacypanties
  • Start date

lacypanties

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 6, 2007
This was taken some time ago when we stopped at a dogging site in Sussex near Arundel. we walked into the woods and i ******* her shaven cunt to 3 or 4 other guys walking in the woods, they then stood and watched me fuck her.

Attachments

• Sussex.jpg
    Sussex.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 788
  • Sussex-3.jpg
    Sussex-3.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 945
  • Sussex-2.jpg
    Sussex-2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,192
Nice shots - thanks for sharing. I wish I'd been walking in the woods that day, I'd love to have seen those cute tits bouncing about and that soft slit opened up :)

Are you still having these sort of adventures?

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed, lovely shots, thanks! Especially go well with the story behind it. So they only watched and did not participate? What a pity! Any adventures with strangers since then?

Give us the story...

... We are waiting!

thats so hot! any more pics? I wish my wife would let me do something like that...

Want to Fuck your Slut Wife

I would have pushed you to one side, made her gag on my cock while you watched and wanked, then I would fuck that lovely shaven twat of hers, filled her up and made you clean up - oh nice tits she has.
She needs sharing and using.

Love...

that shaved cunny....

The Snout said:
She looks past her prime.

Please MODS ban this idiot and the other one making stupid comments also!

Great!1

lacypanties said:
This was taken some time ago when we stopped at a dogging site in Sussex near Arundel. we walked into the woods and i ******* her shaven cunt to 3 or 4 other guys walking in the woods, they then stood and watched me fuck her.

Your wife is definitely a great slut and a hot woman

I wish i could be close to you so I could share some good times with her

Don't !!

Don't exhume defunct threads... Almost a year and a half since last word was said here (and OP's last login was almost in the same time), why wake this up?
Please read the forum rules and act accordingly.

Users who are viewing this thread