• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My sluts next adventure with her mom

• Thread startertopgear78
  • Start date

topgear78

New around here...
Author!
Beloved Member
Apr 9, 2014
usa
After my 'Uncle Steve' popped my cherry I realized how much I enjoyed sex. I was a horny 18 year old college freshman and I was still working at the same restaurant as my mom. I noticed that she seemed to be spending lots of time talking with the other chef a handsome older man named John.

One morning I needed some maple syrup for a customer and I went into the kitchen to get some. I heard my mom and John talking back and forth.

"So Jill what's your favorite position?" John asked.

"I can't say for certain. Either doggy or 69. I love sucking cocks and getting my pussy licked," she replied.

"I'd love to try either one with you," he joked.

"In due time John."

I got my syrup and crept out of the kitchen and I was pretty sure that they didn't see or hear me. My mom and I both got off at the same time so I waited for her to unlock the car.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"Sorry. John and Rick are planning a day at the lake and Rick's cabin. We were just trying to figure out who was going to come and what we were gonna eat."

Rick was the owner of the restaurant and we flirted back and forth like school kids. He was handsome guy in his early 30s and my mom told me that he thought I was really hot.

"When is the trip?" I asked.

"We're thinking next Sunday since we're closed and we can get as many people to come as possible."

"What about dad?"

"Well he's got a reunion of his Army buddies and Uncle Steve is driving him there. He really wants to go because with his health he figures this could be his last reunion."

My dad's health was getting much worse and I guessed that he wouldn't last much longer, I know my mom loves him but he just can't satisfy her any longer.

"I heard you and John talking about sex this morning. I can't believe you were discussing favorite positions!" I decreed.

"How did you hear that? We're you spying on us?"

"No I needed some syrup for a table and I heard the two of you. I don't know what else to say."

"Well you know your father and I can't 'do it' anymore so I can at least talk about sex."

"Do you like John?" I asked.

"He's nice. I guess you could say I find him attractive."

"Do you wanna sleep with him?"

"Anne! That's not the type of question you ask your mother!" she said scolding me.

"Why not? I heard you saying that you like sucking cocks so what do you think I'm gonna ask?"

We barely said a word the rest of the way home and she was so mad at me she hardly said a word to me for the next couple of days.

"Anne are you coming Sunday?" Rick asked on Friday morning whenever I arrived to work.

"I think so, as long as mom's coming," I replied.

"Great! So far we're up to four going. I need to know how much food to bring for the cookout."

"Who all's coming?" I asked.

"You, me, your mom and John," Rick explained.

"That's all?" I asked.

"Yeah so far."

I was wondering if he only invited the four of us so I didn't want to ask anyone else if they were going.

"Mom you going on Sunday?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen.

"Yep. Are you?"

"Yeah. Did he only invite you, me and John?"

"Shhhh. Be quiet no one else knows a thing. He just wants the four of us to get together to party."

"What are we going to wear?" I asked.

"As little as possible."

"Well I have my white bikini that's see-thru when wet. I was real popular when Karen and I went to the shore last month."

"Well I only have one bikini and I think it may be too small for my boobs."

"That could be a real icebreaker with John," I replied.

We planned the rest of the week and 'Uncle Steve' was taking dad to the annual Army unit reunion. Since his health was getting worse he thought that it may be his last chance to see his old Army buddies. Sunday morning arrived and we waited till the guys left to dress.

I was standing in my room when my mom came in and asked, "How do I look?"

"Oh my! The top barely contains your titties. Are you sure you wanna wear this?" I asked.

"If it gets me laid fuck yeah!"

I put a tank top and shorts over my bikini and my mom put a sundress over hers. We drove the 50 miles to the lake and found a place to park next to Rick's car. We found the dock that his boat was docked at. You really couldn't call it a boat. It was a pretty large cabin cruiser named 'Fast food'.

"Permission to come aboard captain," I stated.

"Come on ladies," Rick replied. "Let me give you the nickel tour."

He took us around his boat and below deck was a kitchen, living room, master bedroom and full bathroom. I wonder how much it cost him because this wasn't a cheap boat.

"Make yourselves comfortable and we'll head for my cabin in a few minutes."

My mom sat down next to John and I was standing near Rick as he fired up the engine.

"John do ya wanna see my bikini?" my mom asked the object of her desire.

"Sure. I bet you look awesome."

She stood up and took her sundress off and her right boob was barely covered. Her areolea was visible and I saw Rick and John staring at her as she sat back down next to John.

"What are you wearing Annie?" Rick asked.

"Oh I'm in a bikini too." I took off my shorts and tank top and Rick was eying me up.

"Have you ever tried water skiing?" Rick asked.

"No but I've wanted to."

We pulled out of the dock and he stopped the boat and went below and brought out water skis and a life jacket.

"Put this on. After you jump in just tread water and hang on. Once we start moving you'll be pulled by the boat. Just hang on and you'll do fine."

"Come on Annie!" my mom cried out.

I jumped into the lake and was amazed how cold the water actually was.

"Ready!" I cried out.

Rick throttled up and I was soon above water and really enjoying my first time water skiing. John and my mom were giving me thumbs up and I thought it was because I was doing well for my first time but actually it was because my shaved pussy was visible through my bikini bottoms. I was soon exhausted and let go of the rope and soon was treading water waiting for Rick to come back and pick me up.

"How was it?" Rick asked as I climbed aboard.

"That was really fun. It tires you out though," I explained.

I took off the life jacket and realized that my nipples and areoleas were clearly visible to everyone. Rick was staring at my chest and my face was bright red.

"Anyone else wanna try?" Rick asked.

"No maybe later," John said.

"Same here," my mom added.

"Okay lets head to the cabin then. Annie do you wanna drive the boat?" Rick asked.

"Sure. Where do I sit?"

"Up here. I'll help you."

We heard what sounded like moaning and I looked down towards John and my mom and they were kissing and John's hands were all over her boobs. He pulled her top off and he was fondling her 36Cs.

"Holy crap," Rick whispered watching the two of them make out on the deck. "Have a seat and we'll go."

I sat on his lap and I could feel a bulge pressing against my ass. He had his arms around me helping me with the throttle and helping me steer.

"I think I've got it," I explained.

"Okay, but I'm here to help if you need it."

He put his hands on my waist and slowly his right hand worked up my back. He pulled on the knot on my bikini top and untied it releasing my perky pear shaped 34Bs from captivity. I was so horny that I didn't care. I looked down and John was sucking on my mom's nipples while his left hand was down the front of her bikini bottoms. I jumped a little bit as Rick started rubbing my breasts.

"We need to stop Rick," I stated.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do anything you don't want me to," he replied.

"No I mean we need to stop. I want you to fuck me."

"Oh!!!"

He took over driving the boat and he found an area near the shore but off the main area that the other boaters use. He turned off the engine and lowered the anchor and he took my hand and led me below deck. He opened the door to the master suite and we walked into his bedroom.

"Kiss me Annie."

I walked over and our lips met and our tongues were dancing back and forth. He was feeling my tits and pinching my erect nipples. I rubbed the bulge in his swim trunks and squeezed his erect cock through his suit. He pulled my bottoms off and I was naked in front of my boss.

"Annie you're a real babe. God you have a nice sweet body."

"Rick I wanna see your cock!"

He pulled his trunks off and his cock was sticking up at attention. I dropped to my knees and kissed the tip of his erect cock. I licked his cock from his balls to the purple tip and Rick's back was arched and his eyes were closed.

"Rick I want you to fuck my mouth," I said as I jumped on the bed.

Rick mounted me and put his cock in my mouth as he held onto the headboard. He started to fuck my mouth, slowly at first and after a few minutes he was fucking my mouth faster and faster. His balls were smacking me in my chin and he had all of his small thick cock in my mouth.

"Get ready Annie!" he screamed and he exploded in my mouth. He filled my mouth with his warm salty man juice.

I almost gagged but I managed to swallow most of his cum.

"That was amazing Annie. Now it's my turn," he stated as he dropped between my legs and kissed my swollen pussy lips. He spread my lips apart and he found my clit and licked it.

I had goosebumps from Rick going down on me. He had me close to the edge in about a minute because he was a real pro at cunnilingus. He put his hands on my nipples and he pinched them and pulled on the and i felt a massive orgasm building.

"Oh yes. Oh yes, oh yes! I'm cumming Rick I'm cumming!" I screamed out as I had the most intense orgasm that I'd ever had at that point in my life. My body was thrusting and bucking as I climaxed and I was afraid that I broke his neck because I had my legs so tight around his neck.

"I'm guessing you enjoyed that?" Rick asked.

"Oh yeah!"

He got beside me and we kissed and I could taste my juices coming from his mouth. We were cuddling and we heard more screaming. We got up and looked into the kitchen and saw my mom bent over the table and John was fucking her from behind. My hands instinctively went to Rick's cock and i stroked his growing cock.

"Let's let them alone and go fuck," I said as i pulled him back into the bedroom by his cock.

He spread my legs apart and guided his cock into my wet waiting box. He had no problem entering me and we were fucking on the bed.
He pulled out and told me to turn over and he got on top of me and fucked me from behind.

"Yeah baby! You're so fucking tight!" he screamed as we made love on his bed. He was pounding away and he pulled out and told me to get on top. I lowered myself on his sausage and I controlled the action. He was kissing my tits as we fucked and he rubbed my clit as we fucked. He brought me to another orgasm and my vaginal muscles tightened around his cock.

"I'm gonna cum!" he moaned and he shot his load inside of me.

We relaxed on the bed and we got up after about an hour and we got dressed and went back on deck. My mom was sunbathing topless and John was next to her and we looked at each other and laughed. We finally made it to Rick's cabin but we never had our cookout. I ended up fucking Rick a few more times and my mom and John spent their day fucking as well. We got back to the dock near sunset and I kissed Rick goodbye and gave him my bikini bottoms for a souvenir.

"Did you have fun?" my mom asked as we drove home.

"Oh yeah! Rick's a good lover. How about you?"

"Oh yes. John's hung like a horse. I was hoping he'd fuck you but he told me he couldn't get enough of me."

We had another adventure with Rick and John later in the summer, but that's for another time.:hump:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread